announcements: 20-06-2024

hello hello hellooo~

i didn't even realize the week passed by so soon and its already Thursday xD

– Let's start with our genres:

teen fic - 8/10

fantasy - 10/10 [CLOSED]

action/adventure - 7/10

historical fiction - 7/10 [JUDGING]

fanfiction - 10 [JUDGING]

romance/chicklit - 10/10 [JUDGING]

general fiction - 6/10 [JUDGING AND CLOSED FOR ENTRIES]

mystery/thriller - 10/10 [CLOSED]

vampire/werewolf - 10/10 [JUDGING]

one shot/short stories - 10/10 [CLOSED]

horror/paranormal - 5/5 [CLOSED]

miscellaneous - 16 [JUDGING] 

–  genres of mythology, art book/graphical showcase, science fiction and poetry have been merged into one to make this mixed bag of genres. while this might feel unfair for different categories being judged under one, the entries were less and we needed a way to still be able to give the winners a recognition if they won, so– i hope this works.

– genres of teen fiction and action/adventure might be closed down for entries if the judges decide they're okay with that. there's a good number of entries and the judging is halfway done.

– we're past mid-way of the contest, so expecting entries... well, isn't exactly a fair idea as it'd only delay the results and everyone's time is precious, so.

– about prize distribution, i am planning to keep it at the very end. i want to be able to finish the judging and other processes before being able to work on the prizes at the end. hope that is okay for everyone, your prize will come out, eventually. please do not worry.

– for RCA or Reader's Choices Awards, we officially have 4 days to go. The entries/nomination will end on 24th June, 2024 11:59 PM IST post which, Voting will be opened. If there's very few entries, expect a participation badge and reading list feature, but... otherwise, its going to be a fair and square voting game.

– here's where you can still enter/nominate books across various categories:

– I will try to send out interview/winner forms to those who won or participated based on information request but in google forms, it is really difficult to track down who i sent the forms to and who i didn't

– I will try to send out interview/winner forms to those who won or participated based on information request but in google forms, it is really difficult to track down who i sent the forms to and who i didn't... sigh. I think I might try to come up with some alternative and for those people whose interviews are not yet featured, expect an email with a form (hopefully i am able to come up with something in a few days.

And that's for now. Thank you so much for participating and being a kind audience and being patient with me.

Any doubts? Ask them here ➸ 

cheers,
thetranquilityteam!