Chapter 1 (Alexis' POV)

"4:30pm" the concert starts in 2,5 hours, 2,5 hours. My first concert ever. What do I have to wear, I freak out. 2,5 hours to go, Still 2,5? Just 2,5? When I finally walk out of my house to the concert hall (I don't have a car) I'm wearing my BVB shirt, MIW jacket, a pair of ripped skinny jeans (black of course) and my purple Doc Martens. 

I arrive at the concert hall at 6pm so I'm almost first in line (here in Holland everyone is late, they always arrive last moment). There are just a few people in front of me. It is just half an hour till we can go inside waiting for another 30 min. But as the line grow the more fangirling starts. And because I don't know any of them and they don't know me and I know they must be just as crazy I'm happily fangirling with them.                                                                                                                                                       And when security finally opens the doors and checked my ticket I'm running towards to stage with some other girls. 

The first part of the show is by MIW, I just don't understand why those guys still can hear, because when they walk up on stage I'm not the only one who starts screaming my lungs out.                         The MIW show was amazing, everyone song along with them. And then the BVB part, it was amazing to see them, I'm so excited for the meet&greet. The biggest supprise was that they all played tgether, it was funny to hear Andy sing Abigail with Chris. And as Chris and Andy thank the crowd for being there, the guitarist and basist throw hands full of guitar picks into the crowd, I catch a few of them. And of course CC has to be an idiot, while running onto the stage he pulls of his shirt, throws it into the crowd and almost falls of the stage. Everyone is laughing at CC getting pulled back on stage by Ghost and Jake, but his shirt falls in my reached out hands. I quickly pull it against my chest.

Chris tells everyone where to go for the signing and the meet&greet, and because I'm standing in the front it takes a while to get out and push myself through the masses to the line waiting people. I'm one of the last.

(I know guys it sucked, but tell me what you think of it, maybe I can improve it)