38-opinion

This isn't really about Spooky Month, but I need to say this.

I fucking HATE when people make fun of one part of the story because they spelt something wrong on accident, or maybe they don't know how to spell it. Instead of fucking harassing them making jokes about it just tell them they misspelled a word.

I've had this happen to me before and I cannot tell you the amount of EMBARRASSMENT I had when none of the comments were about the story I worked on it was about something I fucking misspelt.

For context, It was my first time writing smut and I accidentally spelt "dildo" wrong because I was really tired and I also have a spelling problem and speech problem, so when I say something out loud it sounds different.

It was on the CandyBats "Loss and Love" book I made with the smut on it. I have done deleted the comments and I deleted the apology I made after that chapter because of how fucking embarrassed I was.

Some people even make fun of people saying fucking belly...DUDE. REALLY. It's another way of saying stomach.

If it's bothering you THAT much then why don't you make a story. Everyone expects you to finish that story and motivation gets low and tiring. Sometimes we misspell stuff, our stories can't always be spelt correctly the whole story, especially if it's over 1000 words.

Think before y'all act because that shits annoying. There is a person behind the screen making the story you're making fun of. They could have been doing anything else but they CHOSE to write a story for the public.

 They could have been doing anything else but they CHOSE to write a story for the public