Seperate ways

The bottom right girls are Tia and her sister Moriah

Tia pov...

Me and Moriah were just sitting at my house bored with nothing to do . I pulled out my phone scrolling to Instagram until moriah caught my attention.

I side eyed her for a second

"What is it ?"

"You know, I really didn't want to tell you this but , rose , the one that's friends with Leah. I overheard her saying that Leah is pregnant, I think it may be tremaine but I don't know "

I looked at her and blood started to boil. How dare she go and get pregnant by my man? She already has one! Ungrateful little bitch.

"We have to make up some plan for her to get rid of this baby"

"You're right , you're right. Oooooh I got one".

She looked at me and continued to say what she had in mind.

"You should invite her over, making it seem as if you're trying to apologize. I could make some food or something and before I pass out the drinks you could slip something in her drink".

I thought about it for a second and smirked.

"That's a good plan , but when ? And it can't be here because then she'll think that I'm trying to set her up."

"Yea you're right... Just meet up at a restaurant or something"

I nodded my head letting her know I agree with the plan.

"I'll text her right now and let her know wassup. You go get the pills or whatever it is to slip in her drink"

She's not about to have a baby by man ... Oh not on my watch 🙅🏽

Leah pov...

I woke up the next morning and unlocked my phone to see tremaine blowing up my phone with messages as usual.

I texted him back and agreed to meet up with him at a park. Just had to make sure that Ramon didn't find out about this.

Speaking of Ramon I looked to my left and saw that he wasn't here . I decided to text him to see where he was.

Me- wya ?

Ramon😒😊- work babe

I sat my phone down and got up to take a shower. After taking my shower I walked around in my robe and went downstairs.

I cleaned up around the house and began cooking. I finished and sat his food in the fridge as I made Jacob a little plate.

I took it up to his room and woke him up, taking him out his bed as I started feeding him.

---------------------------------

( 2 hours later)

I started getting dressed for this little talk at the park with tremaine. I figured since I had nobody to watch him I'd just take him with me.

I dressed up Jacob and grabbed his little hand before securing the house and walking to the car.

----
We arrived at the park in about 15 minutes and we got out the car walking to a nearby bench.

I texted him to know I was here and he replied with a ok.

As soon as I looked up from my phone he was standing there in front of me.

I gave him a small smile which he returned and sat down beside me.

"I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry for what you saw. I was just trying to get over you since you went back home with Ramon but truth is I can't. You're carrying my child and I just can't stand to see you leave me like that. "

"Mmm keep talking"

"Baby I really am sorry, but the girl I was fucking was Tia's sister"

I looked at him and decided if I wanted to slap him or punch him.. Or do both , but I decided against it .

"That's why she started smirking at me huh? Why was she there in the private room anyways ? That's for strippers only that work there"

"Well she works there now"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head

"Tf she works there for? And how did she know that I work there?"

"I'm guessing Tia told her. But since you're pregnant anyways you need to be on break from the club a while".

I thought about it for a second and he was right , I'll just text boss later on.

"Ok I will, but I have to go now he's looking pretty sleepy".

We both looked down at Jacob as his eyes kept closing and opening slowly.

We stood up and went our separate ways. By the time I got home I was so tired . I layed him down in his bed and walked to my room.

My phone vibrated meaning I had a text message. The number wasn't saved so I kept looking at it to see if I knew it... Then it clicked, it was Tia.

2194567800- hey this is tia, I was trying to see if we could meet up maybe later on this week. I just want to apologize for the way I've been acting. Call me Thursday and I'll let you know where we're gonna meet up

I read the message over again and decided on if she was being sincere or not. I texted her back ok and sat my phone down.

I wonder where Ramon is

Ramon's POV......

"Ahhhh yea girl right there, put it on me like that, shit" I smacked her ass and pulled her hair moaning louder.

After we was done she came on my dick and i grabbed her by her head making her suck it off.

I busted on her face and started putting on my clothes. She smiled giving me her number and I left out the club .

When I got in my car the head of my dick started itching a little bit but I just scratched it and didn't pay it any mind.

I know it's wrong to be cheating on Tia but she cheated on me with that fuck nigga tremaine, so this is kinda sort of a payback. Plus , what she doesn't know won't hurt her right 😏.