So Im a Sk8ter Girl with a Vampire crush and Two Twin wearwolf buddies?!

Alex  P.O.V

Well hello, im Alex and im kinda a weirdo.                                                                                                        Im just sorta a weird kid, like the last day of school i completely put electric blue highlights in my hair just to peeve of my teacher cuz she hates blue... Oh! And I like to start singing random songs. I have 2 beastly guy freinds...Well before you read on let'me tell you about e'm.

Their emoish-looking, hilarious, Sk8ter Boy, Twins. And of course their beastly.

We met with a fight over the last icecream sandwitch...

Good Times....

Well lets get to reality, It was the last day of school, I was sixteen and we all headed to the Skate-Park.......

-Current Time-

"Ok you think that Steven Tyler is a weirdo?? He's a frickin genuious!",I practicly yelled at Liam another one of my guy freinds, he had brown hair that had the Sk8ter Boy hair-cut, which is the cut you see at the skate park alot...Not very uncomen. He has electric blue eyes that burn to look at them. And he has the "Swagger" as he likes to call it, look.

"Well his clothes,just kinda..", he wandered off.

But I was compleatly ignoring him I was like practicly drooling on my skate-board at the new skater that came in last week.His name was Skyker, he had an emo-blond hair cut with green streaks in it. All the girls in school adored him, but me and the Twins, Lucas and Seth just layed low in school. Lucas was snapping his fingers infront of my face so i grabbed my skateboard, hit him over the head and skated down the ramp, then doing and Ollie to pull myself to a halt. 

"Wanna race my beastly twins of mine?", I mocked.

"Sure", they bolth answerd togeather.

'1,2!", I said speeding off.

'HEY THATS NO FAIR!",they yelled.

We sped off into the distance,