EPILOGUE

Kiera's Pov

Life is sometimes unfair.

Life is sometimes fair to you.

But always think of the bright sides.

It's been 5 years ever since that incident happen. And I'm so happy telling my, I mean our children our love story together.

We've got a wonderful career. A big house and 2 kids.

"Wow mommy that was a good story! Daddy really did that no?" Katherine said.

"That was a great story mom, what happen to that Janessa?" Sean asked.

"Well Janessa is in a place where she recovers from a Bipolar Illness which is a mental disease." I said.

"Wow she really is that crazy huh?" Katherine said.

"I'm home!" My heart burst into happiness when I hear my husband's voice.

"Daddy!!!!"

"Hi honey" i greeted Shaun and gave him a sweet passionately kiss.

"Mom! Not in front of us!" Suway sa akin ni Sean.

"Oh Sean you're  just like your Dad" ngumiti ako ng matamis at niyakap ang mga bata.

"What did you tell them hmm?" Shaun asked.

"Kwento natin Shaun gusto ko kasi ibahagi sa mga bata ang mga karanasan natin sa buhay." Sabi ko.

"Let's go to mom's house?" Sumigla naman ang mga bata matapos marinig ang sinabi ng daddy nila.

"Yeyy!! We'll go to Lola's Mansion!!!" Sigaw ng dalawa.

Ngumiti ako ng matamis kay Shaun matapos ang lahat na yun ay nagkapamilya na kami. I'm so thankful for everything.

"This is Kiera Faith Montero-Montefalcon, a rich and proud wife of Shaun Amethyst Montefalcon. This is the end of our love story together."

- Kiera Faith Montero-Montefalcon

Shaun's Pov

Love is just isn't about appearance.  It is what's on the inside and you saw within the soul of that person. Love is so precious that everybody in the world just take granted of it.

I'm happily married with my wife Kiera and my two kids. Katherine   Montefalcon and Sean Montefalcon.

"This is Shaun Amethyst Montefalcon, husband of Kiera Faith Montero-Montefalcon, I'm ending the story of our life. Thank you for reading our precious love story entitled "THAT BOY IS MY TUTOR" till we read again. "

- Shaun Amethyst Montefalcon

__________________
All Rights Reserved.
BabyQueseraro_2024