Dirty Danny Imagine

⚠️ Warning, Dirty!⚠️
"That was gross!" You giggle placing your empty plate into the sink. Danny had cooked you a romantic meal for your anniversary and it had honestly been heavenly but you weren't going to let him know that.
His playful glare closed in on you, a grin covering his face. "I'm so going to get you for that Lauren!" He smirked, leaning towards you. You took this as your queue to run, taking out a couple of chairs on your way. These types of fights occurred quite often, you should really be aware of the kitchen lay out by now.
It's not long until Danny has caught you, pushing you against the counter. You look into each other's eyes, both of you trying to catch your breath.
Once he's regained his composure he presses you further against the counter, his frame towering over yours. The lustful glaze coating his eyes causes your breath to catch in your throat.
Without hesitation he smashes his lips onto yours, snaking his arm around your waste. He squeezes your ass, causing you to gasp and allowing his tongue access to your mouth. Unconsciously, you reach into his hair, tugging on it slightly. By now you are painfully aware of every inch of him pressed against you.
After an eternity, his lips leave yours, resting slightly on your neck.
"(Y/n)!" He whispers tantalisingly, the feel of his warm breath making you flush. The way he says your name causes you to moan slightly creating an immediate reaction from Danny. He reconnects your lips, no longer being gentle. You can feel the the passion and hunger his kiss, especially as he wraps his hands around your thigh, wrapping your legs around his torso so he can carry you towards the sofa, not having the patience to tackle the stairs first.