c h a p t e r || 19

Chapter nineteen.

 "Seriously?! What's his problem? It seems like he has something big up his ass!" Niall states as we walk down the street. I giggle, but I can't stop thinking of what Mr. Wood said about Niall meeting the children.

 He already met them once. What would happen if Mr. Wood found out? Would he send me home?
He is already mad that I am meeting Niall. 

"What are you thinking of?" Niall touches my arm. "You seem to be in deep thought"

 "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking of Mr. Wood and the family..."
Should I tell Niall what he said? And should I tell him everything about Mr. Wood. From the beginning?

"Don't think about him! You want some ice cream?"

I nod my head, letting go of all the negativity and we walk towards the harbor.

"Oh, come on. Let me at least pay for my own ice cream!" I sigh but Niall just ignores me and put the holder in my hand. I pout and we walk over to a bench near the water.

He put some ice cream into his mouth and starts to laugh when he looks at me.

"So cute! Eat your ice cream"

I put the spoon in my mouth, it taste incredible, I'm glad that Niall picked out the flavor for me.
We sit under silence for a moment, before I apparently take my spoon and smudges of ice cream on his face. I burst into laughter and he stares in front of him, trying to hold back a smile.

"You. Shouldn't. Have. Done. That" he says calmly and stands up. Niall sweeps me off the ground and carries me to the railing, ready to toss me over. I kick with my legs.

"Put me down!" I scream. "Niall! I will kill you!"

He sets me down just as his phone goes off.

"Yeah?" he answers coldly. "What!? Are you fucking kidding me!?" he look impatient at me while the person on the other line speaks.

"Yeah, I'll be there... And, send Harry here! No, yeah"

He puts his phone back into his pocket and lean against the railing. He doesn't say anything for a couple of minutes.

 "I have to go..." he says quietly after a while.

 I nod my head, not really knowing what to say.

"Addie?"

 "Yeah, okay, yeah... But I'm going home then and we'll see each..."

 "No. Stay. Harry's coming. I'll be back in a bit" he interrupts me.

 "But I..."

 "Please" his pleading eyes makes it hard for me to resist.

"Okay"

 He kisses me on my cheek and I watch his back as he walks towards the main street. I pick up my phone and I've got a snapchat from Gina. It is a picture of her and Louis. They have cuddled up on the couch. Very cute.

I smile and take a selfie, smiling though the feeling inside of me. Is it butterflies or knives? The whole situation with Niall feels so weird. He is so mysterious but still I'm feeling like I can't get enough of him. First he treats me cold like ice, then he lightens up a little bit, last night he was incredible. At some moment I had to remind myself that it was Niall I was making out with. He was so kind and understandable. It was a side I hadn't seen of him before. Now when he's left I feel this anxious feeling and the lump in my stomach is back. Why did he have to be so mysterious?

 When I'm in deepest thoughts someone knocks on my shoulder. I shout and jump, for what feels like a couple of feet up in the air.

"Oh, haha, sorry I scared you" Harry smiles.

 "You should really, like, call someone on their phone before you try to kill them" I joke and laugh.

 He joins my laughter and sit down on the bench next to me.

"So, are you going to babysit me now?" I say and stretch out my legs.

 "Haha, I guess so, you are so childish, Niall wanted to make sure you didn't fall into the water" He begins laughing again and his dimples shows.

 I love dimples.

HOPE YOU LIKE
XX