Falling Behind

I woke up in a soft, comfortable bed. I was still in Legolas' room and instantly sat up. He wasn't in here with me but that only made me feel a little better. I grabbed my bow and ran downstairs. Elves began shouting to each other.
"What's going on?" I asked on of the many elves crowding the hallway.
"Prison break," he said. I closed my eyes, focusing hard on Kili and Fili. Someone grabbed my shoulders, tugging me towards them.
"Logan," Legolas said, shaking me slightly. "Logan, what's wrong?" I felt the tug in my stomach and we were both flying through space and time. We crashed onto the ground, him on top of me. He jumped off, helping me up. We had appeared outside, by the gates. I turned to tell him what had just happened but he said,
"Lilly used to use that trick all the time." I nodded, slightly angry he keeps comparing me to Lilly but he seemed cool. I saw the dwarfs going to the river in barrels. That's when I saw what was blocking them. There were gates just ahead. I ran forward with Legolas right behind me.
"Open the gates!" I yelled, waving my hands. The elves either didn't hear me or didn't care. The dwarfs crashed into the gate. I heard Thorin yelling. I kept going. That's when something jumped onto the top of the gate. It was an Orc.
"Orcs!" I yelled. The elf standing there got stabbed. I grabbed my bow and shot it. Kili jumped out of his barrel.
"Go back Kili!" I yelled. He didn't listen as he began fighting an Orc.
"Tauriel," Legolas yelled and I turned to see a girl elf shoot an arrow at the Orc Kili was fighting. An Orc came out of nowhere, crashing into me. I fell and the Orc came down with me. I kicked it hard in the side and scrambled to my feet. Legolas shot it with an arrow.
"You ok Logan?" He asked. I nodded, brushing my hair out of my face.
"So, who's Tauriel?" I asked and Legolas' face burned red.
"A....ummm....friend."
"Mhm." I didn't argue but I knew he was lying. He liked her but she didn't share the same feelings. I watched as Kili made his way to the handle that would free the dwarfs. He had made it to the top when he got shot in the leg.
"Kili!" Fili and I yelled in sync. I raced forward, ignoring Legolas yelling to me. In an instant, I had shot at the dwarf who had shot the arrow at my brother. It missed but I was too concerned about getting to Kili.
"Logan!" Legolas yelled. He was a little ways away from me and was staring at me in horror. I turned and saw an arrow come flying towards my face. I put up my hands as a last defense. The arrow never hit me. I opened my eyes and saw the ashes of the arrow fly away.
"Your welcome," Lilly said to me.
"You did that?" I asked inside my head.
"Yep. I can control you remember?" Lilly propelled me forward towards Kili. An Orc stepped in my way and I pulled a knife out of my pocket, slicing him down. Nothing stands between me and my brothers. Kili reached up and pulled the handle. He fell into his barrel and the arrow snapped. Something grabbed me from behind and I struggled to push it off. It was an Orc, I could smell it. There was another Orc in front of me, holding out its sword. It stared at me for a second before raising the sword to kill me. I could hear Lilly in my head, panicking. What was her problem? She wasn't about to be killed.
"Let her go." I looked up and saw Legolas standing there. The orcs laughed at him.
"Or what, elf prince?"
"I'll be forced to end your miserable lives much worse than what you planned." The Orc with the knife pressed it against my neck.
"If you touch us we'll kill her." Legolas, who was holding his bow out, let it droop towards the ground, seeming to give up. Then, he shot the one with the knife faster than one blinks. The knife checked my arm as it fell but I barely noticed. Legolas grabbed the Orc who was holding me and stabbed him through the side. I heard Lilly sigh in adoration. She forced me to stumble back into his arms.
"Woah, Logan, are you ok?" Legolas asked, pulling me to my feet. He caught my hurt arm and I flinched.
"What is it?" He twisted my arm around. He made a face even though I personally didn't think it looked that bad. In a matter of seconds, he had ripped out a bandage and was wrapping my arm.
"Thanks," I said. I looked over and realized the dwarfs were gone. Crap. I ran down the hill, ignoring the fact that Legolas was following me. There were orcs chasing them and I was going to stop them.
Legolas and I aided the company well. We shot arrows at all the orcs and kept them away from the dwarfs. Judging from the looks my brothers were giving Legolas, they assumed the worst. They were just about to be emptied from the river when Legolas grabbed me good arm.
"Logan, don't go with them. You will be so much more help here."
"They are my friends and family. I need to go with them."
"They are dwarfs who care about nothing but themselves." I could see a Orc behind Legolas, it's now raised.
"No!" I yelled, running in front of him. The arrow shot and I felt power flow through me. Way to much power. The arrow stopped in mid air. I had put up a force field. I felt sick and dizzy. I fell forward and the world went black.