~Twenty One~

"You can drive." Laura says. "Laura!" Vanessa and Riker yell at her. "Fine." Laura says and grabs the keys out of Vanessa's hand. Riker and Vanessa sit in the back and Cody sits in the front.

Ross and Autumn were at Ross's place making Laura a surprise dinner. If she was still scared it would make her happy but if she got over it would make her even happier. "Alrught, just start slow." Cody says. "Uh okay." Laura says.

She puts her foot on the gas and immediately stops. "I can't do it!" Laura says. "Come on Laura." Cody says and Laura shakes her head. "Let's just take a break." Vanessa and Riker get out the car and Cody and Laura stay in.

"Are you okay?" Cody asked and Laura shook her head. "You can do this Laur. We all believe in you, believe in yourself." Cody says.

Cody

This is our song

That's all that matters

Laura and Cody

Cause we all belong

Right here together

There's nothing better

then singing along

This our time

This our song

Laura put her hands on the wheel and Cody smiled. Vanessa and Riker got back in the car. They looked at Cody and Laura.

"Are you okay?" Riker asked and Laura slowly nodded. "Let's do this." She says and gets in the car. "Yes!" They all yell and get in the car. The goal was for Laura to drive to her apartment building without being scared. And boy was she not scared.

"Alright Laur, were almost there. You got this." Cody says and Laura nods. She stops at the red light and sees the little girl. The little girl walked to the side of the car and Laura's eyes widened. She slowly put her window down and looked at the little girl.

The little girl gave her a flower and smiled. "Thank you." She said an ran off. Laura looked at Cody. "Who's that?" He asked. Laura looked out his window and the little girl waved at her, which made her smile really big. "The little girl."

The light turned green and Laura started driving again. "Turn on the radio." Laura said. "Are you sure about this Laura?" Vanessa asked. "I'm fine guys." Cody smiles and turns on the music. Laura smiles.

She the turns into her apartment building and parks the car. When she parked the car she looked at Cody. "You did it!" She yelled. Laura got out the car as did everyone else and ran to Cody. She jumped into his arms with the biggest smile.

When they pulled away Laura looked into his eyes. She saw the most hopeful look ever. Cody really believes in me, huh? Laura thinks. She snapped out of it and looked at Vanessa and Riker. "I did it!" She exclaims.

Vanessa and Riker pull her into a hug and they go up to her house. "Guess what I did today?" Laura says, walking into her house. Autumn and Ross look at her and she had that big smile on her face. "No way!" Ross says and Laura nods.

Autumn and Ross hug Laura in excitement. "And it's all thanks to the bestest friend ever." Laura says grabbing Cody and pulling him into the kitchen. "Really? How?" Ross asked. "Everyone believes in me, I just need to believe in myself."

Laura smiled at Cody and gave him a quick hug. "You know this girl once told us that." Autumn says looking at Ross. "Yeah, what was her name?" Ross asked. "I think it was Laura Marano." Cody says and Laura laughed.

"Listen to things that come out your mouth Laur. They actually might mean more to you then you think." Ross says. "Oh and knowing you would probably make it we made you," Autumn starts.

Ross and Autumn take the pan and show it to Laura. "Baked Mac n cheese!" They both say and Laura smiles. "Thanks guys." Laura says and tried to hug them but he pan was in there way. Laura rolled her eyes and took the pan.

She put it on top of the table and hugged them. All 6 of them then enjoyed a nice dinner together. They laughed and talked and just had a really fun family time. After that Laura and Ross started getting ready for bed.

"Ross?" Laura said, laying down. "Yes gorgeous?" He answers. "I- I kinda want- I just-" Laura sighed. "Come on Laura. Just say it." Ross says and Laura smiles at him.

"I want a family."

(A/N: Please read below)

She wants a family!! As in Raura babies, how cute. Lol anyways I was wondering if you guys wanted a Auslly story. I've been thinking of starting an old one up or making a new one. Your choice loves. Just please comment and let me know.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.