Da smut

Dan obliged and allowed Phil to unbutton his shirt. Phil undid the shirts small, glossy buttons and loosened Dans tie, he slipped the shirt off then yanked the tie to pull it tight again. Dan followed Phil's actions and left phil with only a bow tie on his upper body. Phil's gentle fingertips explored Dan's torso, massaging his ribs carefully and stroking up his spine. Dan hadn't been intimate with anyone for a long time so he was very awkward about the experience but he was enjoying himself none the less. After a while of touching and kissing, Phil craved more. If it was his own choice he would have stayed against Dans sweet lips forever, but unfortunately it wasn't his choice. It was the choice of his painfully hard erection that wasn't getting enough friction just from Dans leg. Phil pulled down Dans trousers hoping that he would catch the drift and do the same to him, after a while Dan figured it out, and removed Phils trousers and phil flicked them off his feet. Phil was wearing white Calvin Klein boxers that clashed with dans black ones of the same brand ~aesthetic~, with both of their boxers feeling like they were decreasing in size, phil reached down and gently stroked dans length through the this fabric. A dribble of sweet moans dripped from dans lips, not lasting for long though as phil removed his hand and pinned dans wrists to the wall. He put dans hands resting on the wall above his head but Dan soon slouched them down to rest them on his head. Phil got down on his knees and tugged dans underwear off with his teeth at an agonisingly slow pace, not breaking eye contact. His famous blue eyes seemed to be staring straight through dans brown ones, a sight that Dan found adorable and arousing. Phil gently wrapped his fingers around Dans erection and just stroked gently, not covering the full length, just staying at the top. Dan shivered and moaned at the touch, yet he ached for more. He didn't want to ask phil for more because for a start he wanted to draw this out as much as he could and he also he loved seeing phil down on his knees. Phil broke the eye contact to move his mouth to dans throbbing member, he kitten licked the underside of the head before taking in about half of dans length, maybe more. He moaned, causing vibrations to travel to dans spine, making him writhe. Dan threw his head back against the wall and in need of something to hold, he gripped his own hair tightly.
"You can pull my hair" phil said when he came off to breathe, but not staying off for long. Dan tangled his fingers up in Phil's hair, which was difficult considering how smooth Phil's hair was; he tugged gently, afraid of hurting phil. Phil got up and as soon as he had stood up completely, Dan turned them around and pushed his back to the wall. They re connected their lips in a messy, heated kiss, moaning against each other. Phil ran his fingertips down dans spine then down to squeeze his arse, sending a soft tingle through dans body. Since Dan didn't seem to be doing anything about it, phil reached into his boxers and started striking his length. Dan pulled Phils boxers down and flicked his hand away, dropping to his knees. He wrapped his lips around the tip and sucked gently, with no warning he sunk down on Phils member, breathing sharply through his nose that was buried in Phils pelvis. He pulled off and took phil in his hand, he stroked gently and pushed phil back to stop him rutting up with his other hand. Dan got up and swung them both around once again, so he was flush against Phils body. Phil got hold of one of dans legs and pulled it up on to his hip, he did the same with the other, kissing Dan occasionally. He kept Dan pressed against the wall so that he could reach underneath him. He gently pushed his member against dans entrance. Dan moaned and rested his head foreword on to Phils shoulder. "Go" he whispered against Phils collar bone. Phil pushed in and Dan screamed out, throwing his head back, phil waited a moment before beginning to move. He thrust slowly into Dan, who was humming with pleasure, eyes closed and head back. Phil began picking up his pace, dans lower back hitting the wall with each thrust due to him pushing his hips foreward. "Ph- ohh phil I'm- I'm gonna-"
"Me too"
A rage of more feminine moans spilled from their mouths, and Dan was the first to be sent over the edge. He clenched around phil, sending him to utopia too. Dan unwrapped his legs from Phils waist and tried to stand up. He slid down the wall and fell to the ground with a thud. Phil came down next to him "oh god Dan, are you alright?!" Panic was evident in Phils voice but he was also quite proud of himself, he had a beautiful mess in front of him and he had created it. Well.. Sort of. "That was.. Amazing, Phil" Dan said as a smile danced on his lips, he grabbed the back of Phils neck and kissed him. "Do you think they heard us?" Dan said once the pulled away.
"Well we're outside the door and you're really loud so... Nah I think we're good" phil said with a smirk.
"Ugh shut up" Dan kissed phil again but much softer.
"So are we.. A thing?"
"If you want?"
"I'd love nothing more"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

A/N wow okay idk but whatever.
Does anyone else love the wattpad update? It's so much easier to use and it looks much nicer :3
Thanks so much for reading and I should probably mention that this is the finale
Read my other stuff and whatever
I LOVE YOU LITTLE SPORKS <3