CHAPTER - 16

YN : "M....My hand I...is broken I t...think" *Sobbing*

Taehyung : " Oh no what, baby let me take you to the doctor let's go"

He wiped her tears and started taking her from There. While going from there he looked at jungkook and Jimin while smirking and went from there.

Jimin massaged his neck and spoke while looking at Jungkook.

Jimin : "Now, I will also see how she will finish all the work in one day." *Smirking*

[ON THE OTHER SIDE]

Taehyung took YN to the school's first aid room. She was crying due to the pain, which irritated Taehyung.The nurse checked YN hand and told

Nurse : "Don't worry Your hand is not broken, it is just a little swollen."

YN : B..But why it's hurting" *Sobbing*

Nurse : "Don't worry, it will get better soon. But how did you get this injury?"

YN slowly looked towards Taehyung and was about to say something but before she could say Taehyung spoke

Taehyung : "She slipped and got hurt while running on a wet floor."

The nurse made Oh's face and proceeded with the treatment. She applied medicine and bandaged her hand.

Nurse : "You will get well soon and please take care of yourself"

YN Said thanks to her and went from there with Taehyung. YN was to go toward her class but Taehyung grabbed her arm and took her along with him.

Both of them went toward the same place where Jimin and Jungkook were.

Jungkook came to her and caressed her cheek.

Jungkook : "How are you felling now hm?"

YN: "F..Fine'' *Gulped*

Jungkook : " Don't you want to go to your class?"

YN nodded quickly. Jungkook chuckled and said.

Jungkook : " Then go sweetheart''

Without wasting time YN quickly runs from there.

Jimin : "Such a stupid girl"

Three of them chuckled, But then Taehyung spoke

Taehyung : Hey, her hand is not okay now"

Jimin : " So.."

Taehyung : " Man what if she didn't come tomorrow then"

Jimin & Jungkook looked at each other and sighed.

Jungkook : "I don't think she will be absent"

Taehyung : "But how do you know?"

Jungkook : "I know his father very well, I don't think he would let him take a day off from school for such a minor injury."

_____________
_______

[The Next day ]

In YN's house, YN was ready for her school but she didn't want to go there as she knew that her Bullies would punish her. because she hadn't completed the work given to them.

After getting ready for school she came downstairs and went towards the dining table. Where her dad was also present.

YN : "Good morning Dad" *Smiling*