(1) new life

Hey guys my first chapter so happy plz comment what you think the picture she's the main character Sage and the video at the front, Bree Tanner she has quite a part in this story I can't reveal Sages second name that's a surprise I hope you're happy with this let's read

~~~~Carsile's pov~~~~
After a while of fighting the new borns they were all dead until we saw a young girl hiding behind a tree she was a new born. Esme and myself went up to her but she wasn't like the others she had fear in her eyes like she was scared.

I can't blame her it wasn't her choice to become one of us and she was definitely way to young to be vampire. Looked at Esme and she looked back at me and we let her go.

Just then Alice saw in her vision the Volturi were coming through the forest as the fire burnt the new borns.

Just as Edward and Bella came in Edward held Bella's hand and asked, "how long," "A few minutes maybe ten." "The pack needs to leave," Edward hissed "Volturi won't honour our truce with the werewolves."

As the werewolves came up to us a newborn walked onto the field "LEAH DON'T !" Edward shouted as Leah pounced onto the vampire but it was too late.

Just then Jacob jumped onto the vampire and Leah let go while falling to the ground. Jacob kept fighting the vampire but the newborn was too strong and he hurt Jacob just then the rest of the pack killed the vampire as Bella shouted for Jacob who was lying on the ground in pain.

Edward and I got to him first while Bella ran to him "Jacob hold on Carlisle's gonna take care of you." Edward said. ______________________