Luke takes you to space mountain

Luke
You have always wanted to go to Tomorrowland theme park. You have been into Tomorrowland for a while know you loved the movie a lot so you were excited when luke told you that he was taking you to the theme park you were beyond excited.

1st ride
The 1st ride you went to was a stich ride you loved the lilo and stich . After you guys waited in line for a long time you finally got to the ride and you were so excited. You and Luke got on the ride and you got wet and your chair shacked and you heard stich laugh and you really didn't like it . You kinda really didn't like the ride but liked stich and the movie . Luke decide to go to another ride and you were like okay
2nd ride
You and luke went to space mountain. You heard about this ride and love it by the videos you seen on youtube. When you were waiting in line you had told luke you didn't want to be in the front and luke just laughed cause he knew that you didn't like to go in the front . So it was you and Luke's turn and you realize that you were gonna be in the front and you gave luke a face and he said in his face a sorry. You went in the front and the ride started and you screamed you lungs out and luke was just having a smile on his face . The picture was so funny . You had your face and your eyes shut while luke had a smile on his face and you and luke were laughing at each other on how funny the picture was. After the ride you went to go get something to eat . You decide to eat turkey legs and they were delicious . You took pics like cavemen with the turkey legs above your shoulder. You had so much fun at Tomorrowland and couldn't be anymore happier that you went with luke .
----------------------------------------------------------hope you guys liked this I'll do Michael and Calum next maybe when I am on the road . Well love you guys ❤