do you like her?

"cam.." i whisper poking him, "bro what." he replied rubbing his eyes, "um can you drive me to mall?" i pout at him, "when?" he sqiunts his eyes to adjust to the light beaming from the lamp.

"now duh." it was clearly obvious i meant now, "its like 7 dude." he sat up fully, "close its actually 11 now get your ass up and ready !" i say opening the curtains, "what did i say about cursing at me theo." he scolded, "your not my dad bro, anyways im going to get nelson and jordan!" i slipped out the room and skipped down the hallway to nelsons room

"so..guys ! me and cam are going to the mall and stuff.. and i just wanted to know, do yall want to go?" i asked pressing my lips into a thin line, "no not really." jordan replied, "um she wasn't really asking, so get your shoes." nelson informed his friend, "see you in the lobby !" i say leaving the boys to get ready

"do you like her?" jordan turned to nelsons tying his shoes, "what? like who?" to say the least he was confused, "theo, do you like her?" he repeated, "i mean i don't know, i kissed her last night.." he mumbled, "holy shit ! you actually have game, see personally i thought thos girls at our games were trolling, guess not."

"fuck you." nelson looked at him annoyed, "i bet you wont confess." jordan stated trying to get in his head, "um i would but im just not i dont want to." nelson was pretty much sick of jordans antics, "pussy, ill just tell her myself, i was recording the whole thing you know." he held up his phone, "what, no ill tell her myself." nelson snatched his phone, "ok then if you don't maybe ill just play the recording !" jordan stood up and walked out the room.

i mean nelson didn't have to know he didn't actually record it right?

"can we go to pandora?" i pleaded to cam, "uh sure." he replied before i shoved all my bags into his hands, "c'mon jordan, i need an expert opinion." i tried to pull him to no avail, "um yeah maybe nelson can go he like totally wants to." he said a grin forming on his face, "uh ok?" i say confused on what he was smiling at.

"i think nelsons gonna confess to theo in there." jordan said nonchalantly, "fuck no." cam shut down that idea immediately, "dude let it happen they totally like eachother, plus then she'll make her man carry the bags !" he reassured cam before taking some bags out his hand.

"so you know i wanted a disney themed one but thats kinda basic, but i also love lilo and stich, then when i was about to buy it a realised it doesn't go with everything, which is why im in here now." nelson would normally hate to hear a girl ramble about shoppig but with theo it was different.

"you shoud get that one.." he says pointing at a silver basketball, "im
more of a gold girly.." theo says scrunching her face, "get it for me then." nelson says blankly, "yeah..ok it'll be like something to remind me off you !" theo smiled at the boy, "theo?" he said softly, "hm?" she smiled at the boy, "so.. i know we're very close and stuff, but i really like you.. and i just wanted to let you know.. but if i dont want it to you know ruin our friend ship.."

a smile broke onto theo's face, "nelson, i like you too.. a lot, and even then you couldn't ruin our friendship.. ever."

"well that was easier than i thought..so what now." he looked down at the girl as the walked out the store, "well i guess we just see, but i have a feeling it'll be good."

"how do you think cam will feel?" theo said, her head on nelsons chest, "he'll be pissed but i mean its whatever." nelson had never liked someone as much as he liked theo, "what happens when summer ends?" she asked biting her lip, "lets focus on now.. you're going to our game tomorrow right?"

"yeah totally." she replied before turning of the bedside lamp, "im thinking we get the other bed removed, i mean if we're sharing one now" nelson joked, "maybe when we get a house you know.."

theo felt at peace with the day, i mean she was practically dating nelson, she wasn't fully prepared for the reaction but besides that it was all good.. for now

germanyswp

weak ahh confession but whatever a serious game chapter coming out tomorrow  3-4 o clock central time!!!😽😎‼️
ALSO barley proofread so yeah

super excited, and im tempted to do a time skip and dive into theos parental problems but i dont know rn bye lovies❤️