plot.

Yeah stroy ended...

The thing that showed in story was that jimin charector was an psycho.

[ First of all. All psychos aren't violent the movies have showed up many times that all the patients that are fighting with their brain problems are a voilent person or someone like multiple personality disorder and many terms of it like ( D.I.D)... And that doesn't help at all

Now in understanding of the patients that we consider as psycho . Is that the thing that turn him/her into this condition depends on the social conditioning or TRAUMA.

the thing that is faced by a person makes their brain work like that and we know suddenly nobody turns into a psycho without a mental health issue. At first it's normal then it goes to an extreme phase

That decides which type of psycho that person has become his psychotic persnality depends on that and changing behaviour OF the specific person

So considering that fact.

The charector of jimin was an violent psycho patient due to some things that haven't been showed up in the story.]

So now back to the line...it was clear that an obsessive, voilent nature of him devloped throughout his life as he ages.

Jimin get's suddenly scared when he doesn't find his wife around him because his mind was in the process of that only person that he have in his life is y/n.

Then sometimes his mind goes back to an human nature that toxic mentality that y/n should be always with him and he would do anything if that he can count on domestic volience and rape.

Then he has an side where he couldn't help but feel like loving his family because

AT THE SAME TIME HE WAS AN intelligent minded person that has built his property without an father even before meeting y/n that shows his way of mind processing in the situations.

He knew how to make the things work which showed up his traits that he's not the one who has lost his mind like the mental patients.

He has some trigger points such as hearing those words of mental illness, mind trauma it meant that he intelligently knew that he has an problem inside himself but wasn't accepting this fact as his brain wasn't allowing it and indeed needed a doctor.

And his emotions were a great player in those situations.

On the other hand the charector of y/n was like every other ff not fully able to express as the fear was just sitting inside her and not allowing her to do something as she didn't had a choice too.

Her mind was also having conflicts but able to control herself as i mentioned before too there's different stages of the mind problem and extreme level was far from her

But at the end thoughts and the situation made her do this. everything was so out of her hands that a human being would be shattered for.

Her mind was having to protect her son but at the same time she known jimin very well, as she tried many times her 8 years of experience was just screaming in her mind to jump.

It was an action maded by her out of the helplessness and emotional damaged.

[ Here you can see the trauma and emotional damaged was present in y/n and jimin both but handling it was a diffrent way...of their own self their own personality and what their mind allowed in the situation

Not because she was a women that's why she chosen a soft step... It's the personality..

So all the girls or boys who's reading never get a misconception that mens are naturally agressive and women's are naturally sweet and soft.