C36 - Anger!

The Fiery-eyed Lion was nowhere to be seen the next day.

It wasn't until the third day that, with the Scarface Swordtooth Tiger leading the way, the Fiery-eyed Lion finally tracked down Lee Tian.

"Meet my buddy, the Fiery-eyed Lion!" the Scarface Swordtooth Tiger bellowed in Lee Tian's presence.

The little ant before them seemed to have grown even larger than the last time, which was quite startling.

Beside the Scarface Swordtooth Tiger stood a lion, massive in stature, dwarfing even a bull.

This lion bore the standard appearance of its kin, save for one extraordinary feature: it possessed three eyes.

The third eye, situated on its forehead, was as large as a grown man's fist and resembled a fiery orb, seemingly on the verge of unleashing a torrent of flames at any moment.

It was clear that the Fiery-eyed Lion had earned its name from this singular "Fiery Eye."

The lion carried itself with an air of dominance.

Peering down at Lee Tian, it demanded, "You're the one who's been hassling my brother?"

Lee Tian assessed the creature with a cool demeanor and replied, "I wasn't hassling it. I was about to kill it."

With that, his gaze turned to the Scarface Swordtooth Tiger.

The tiger, feeling the intense stare of the black ant, shuddered with fear and involuntarily recoiled.

"Humph! You dare to be so insolent? Have you never felt the sting of my wrath?" the Fiery-eyed Lion thundered.

In its fury, the fiery eye on its brow blazed with a spurt of flame.

Lee Tian marveled at the sight.

He hadn't anticipated such a wondrous display from a Spirit Beast.

The Fiery-eyed Lion grew anxious as the little ant appeared unfazed by its Fiery Eye. Could this ant truly be formidable?

Lee Tian locked eyes with the lion and stated icily, "Apparently, you've yet to receive a proper thrashing from me."

"Humph! Your audacity knows no bounds! You didn't kneel before the Lion King, and now you dare to defy him!" the Scarface Swordtooth Tiger shouted at Lee Tian.

"Your end comes today!" Lee Tian retorted, fixing a furious glare on the Swordtooth Tiger.

Taken aback, the tiger turned to the Fiery-eyed Lion and exclaimed, "See what I mean? This little ant is outrageously bold. He's so brazen he doesn't even fear you!"

The Fiery-eyed Lion advanced yet another step. Its right paw thudded down right in front of Lee Tian, and with a roar, it bellowed, "You're a fool who doesn't see death coming!"

"Care to part with your hooves?" Lee Tian taunted, flashing a wicked grin at the Fiery-eyed Lion.

"What?" The beast was momentarily baffled.

In that brief moment of confusion, Lee Tian sprang into action. The Scythe, without a moment's hesitation, swung down fiercely on the Fiery-eyed Lion's right paw that lay before him!

A sharp crack resounded as hot blood gushed forth, drenching Lee Tian.

The Fiery-eyed Lion's right paw was now deeply gashed.

Without missing a beat, Lee Tian lifted his Scythe and delivered another brutal slash to the wound.

Another sharp crack echoed as the Fiery-eyed Lion's entire right paw was severed!

Only then did the Fiery-eyed Lion grasp the gravity of the situation, howling in excruciating pain.

"Insolent insect, you're begging for death!" it thundered, eyes blazing with fury.

And from the Fiery Eyes on its forehead, flames truly began to erupt!

🐉Direct link to this novel - https://noveldragon.net/books/20231122-test-book-33

Go to NovelDragon platform and enjoy reading varieties of fantasy novels.

OR download the app directly 👉 https://noveldragon.net/download

OR visit my profile 👉 noveldragon_official 

Thanks for your reading🌹