chapter 2

jisung was now kneeling on the ground in front of his bed with his arms on the bed and his head on his arms.

he was crying...

he just got rejected by his crush(s).. now the poor boy is heartbroken, crying his eyes out.

his sister yeji has been knocking on his door for 20 minutes now.

"hannie please come out.. let's talk about it please.. I'm here jisung, don't worry..noona is here.." yeji felt so hopeless she just wanted to help his little brother but he wouldn't budge.

she was pinching her nose bridge until she heard a *click* the door opened slowly, revealing a puffy eyed and red nose jisung.

she felt so bad that she opened her arms and jisung just hugged her without hesitation.

jisung always felt safe in her arms, she's been always there for him no matter what.

tears started to fall again and jisung just cried and cried.

after that they were sitting on jisung's bed, jisung just hugged her while just sitting on her lap, she didn't mind, her little brother was heartbroken and she didn't want to interrupt, so she just held him by the butt for support.

not long after jisung fell asleep, yeji being the good sister she is, she carried jisung to her room and laid him on her bed while she did some school work.

after a few hours yeji came to her room again to see jisung was still asleep, she prepared dinner for the two of them, so she walked up to jisung and gently patted his butt.

"jisungie?...wake up now sweetie.." she said in a gentle tone.

jisung started to move and slowly opened his eyes and saw yeji smiling at him sweetly.

jisung returned the smile and they both laughed and yeji helped jisung stand up, then went downstairs to the kitchen and ate.

suddenly yeji asked what the reason was for his crying.
jisung explained what happened and luckily yeji understood.

"look you have to be strong ok? don't let them get tro you, they are nothing but mean guys ok? be strong for yourself and for me ok?" yeji said.

jisung nodded and they hugged.

after talking they both cleaned up and went to their own rooms.

after a while jisung decided to go and shower so he did and put on some clothes then did school work and cleaned his room.

after all that he slept.

just then yeji opened his door and saw that he was sleeping peacefully so she only smiled, happy to see her little brother sleep.

the morning came and jisung woke up to his annoying alarm clock and sat up on his bed, scratching his head.

he stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen ate some breakfast yeji made and finished.

then he showered and got ready to go then left.

he was finally going to actually move on from those jerks, and listen to his sister's advice.

so he reached the school and went to his locker to see a piece of paper crumbled, so he got curious and grabbed the paper and opened it, just to see.

this is what's on the paper:

to jisung or whatever your name is.

bc: hey, we received your little petty letter and..hah you're really head over heels for us aren't you?..