Let her go..it'll be okay

SO BASED OFF OF THE SONG BE ALRIGHT AND PT2 OF IM SO SORRY.. YAY

Summary: Wednesday had woken the next day and had went to her classes until lunch and had went outside to eat alone quietly after a few minutes she caught her eye on Enid and Ajax kissing and had been trembling and ran off leaving her lunch. She had skipped the rest of her classes and Yoko who was worried for her went to go visit her and found the Raven crying her heart out as the goth explains what she saw and Bianca told her to just.. let her go.

____________________

WEDNESDAYS POV:

I felt tired the next morning my eyes puffy and my nose stuffed. I took had washed my face and did my braids changed into my Uniform then left for breakfast. I felt dreadful and sat at a empty table a few minutes later I heard footsteps and looked up "hello, Bianca do you need something?" The siren chuckles "nope! Just wanting to sit with you and talk a bit about ya know? I nod

"So" the Siren starts "how are you right now?" I stay silent.. "Feeling dreadful as ever." She nods. The both of us have small conversations as I felt someone staring at me for the whole time. "Well it seems like breakfast is ending so meet you at your dorm after school?" She questioned "what?" I replied "I mean for another check up gothy" I glare at her "don't call me that. Now if you excuse me im gonna be heading to my class now." She waves and I push up a small wave back.

My first class was with unfortunately with the Enid Sinclair herself. She had sat behind me with Yoko as Xavier sat next to me "Hey Wednesday" he looked excited "Hello Xavier" he smiles, I look at him with disgust "you feeling alright? You seem more..uhm tired today" He questions "Im perfectly fine Xavier" I said while gritting my teeth. After class I had rushed to my other classes attempting to get away from Sinclair as I heard her voice. Finally A long day of classes and work Lunch had came and I decided to sit outside today. But I wasn't the only person there I suppose, After a few minutes of eating quietly alone I heard a familiar laugh..Enid's, I slowly turn my head over and saw her and that gorgon..kissing I hadn't even noticed I was trembling.. I got up and dropped my lunch tray knowing people saw me as I rush through the hallways..I felt tears fill my eyes and I start hearing a awful noise as my head starts going fuzzy then the next thing i know is im in my dorm lying on my bed sobbing for the rest of the day until the afternoon.

2 knocks from the door "Hey..Wednesday you in there? I had heard what had happened earlier after lunch.." I was curled up in a ball hugging my pillow to my chest as I heard the door creaking open. I had expected to see a Siren at the door but instead it was the vampire Enid had went to go be roommates instead. "What do you want Yoko." My voice cracking up "I had heard about..well you know and I just was wondering how things were going and if you were fine.." I sigh.. "do i look okay?" I said without thought "No i apologize" she chuckled As i took a deep breath and started explaining about what happened after.. mid conversation Bianca showed up and started listening

"Oh my god..Wednesday.." Yoko looked shocked "It just not the fact that she had kissed him a few hours ago..I had felt the feeling of betrayal that I just can't seem to shake off of myself.." I could hear my voice slightly crack up "And every single thing about me had just..told me to just walk away..but I just want her to stay" All yoko and Bianca say's.. "we know you love her but it's over Wednesday..It really doesn't matter put her away" the vampire said "It never easy to walk away.. Just let her go..It'll be okay Wednesday" as the both of them hug her tightly..I didn't push them I didn't yell I didn't want to..It was just all I needed to stay myself as I relaxed into their embrace...

I just have to let her go..

_______________

IM SORRY BUT I LOVE AGNST STORIES WITH BAD ENDINGS IT HURTS BUT I ENJOY IT😭