𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭, 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 the school, she look around seemingly confuse why all the students are looking in their phone, gossiping about something

She pull out her phone, the moment she unlock the screen she gasp. It's Shancai with the foreigner. She tap the call button after 3 ring he answered.

"Hi love, we're in the-" he didnt get to finish what he was saying when Mingzhu cut her off.

"Whatever happens or whatever you do, do not let Rui touch his phone and let him see the school gossip and don't ask why and no because i swear to god I'm gonna burn your non existent brain love." She ended the call, putting her lover's in tracker to see his location.

Another building, pool side. She went to where her lover is, she saw him rubbing to dry his hair. He smiles when he notice her, hugging her.

She grab the cloth and wipe his face from the water drop from his hair before a worry look flash her face. "Did you stop Rui?." He smiles and she relax. "Yes, so don't worry anymore."

"What were we gonna do about it?." Mingzhu asked her beloved. For the first time she felt like she couldn't do anything. She lean against her love feeling stressed about it.

Daoming Si rubbed her back, he's annoyed and angry at Rui and Shancai's relationship, because his love is getting affected by them. He doesn't like it when she's worried and stress over something isn't even important and most importantly to someone who isn't even in a relationship with one of them.

"Mingzhu, you're here." She wave them hello.  "You three, have my phone fix." Rui showed his wet phone, looking at the three boys in disbelief.

Ximen took the phone. "Don't worry, we'll have it fix." Making Rui grew confuse, cause it's so easy for him to agree to fix his phone. Rui left the 4 who look at each other.

"Mingzhu, what was that photo all about?" Meizuo asked, his face serious.

"I don't know, remember when Shancai pull me away in the canteen? We met that guy and he said nobody happened to him." The girl explained, guilty. Her love saw her being distress again rub her back.