Ch4 continued

This story originally belongs to skylaarthewolf so if you want to read the begin in go to her and follow her/him as well as really cool stories and is awesome so thank you and enjoy!

Silver sat there and stared at Sonic and Silver having a make out session in front if him. He got jealous and spun Sonic back around slamming his lips into Sonic's. Sonic moaned and stroked Silvers quills as Shadow still messing with Sonic's tail nibbled on Sonics neck easily finding his sweet spot. Sonic moaned louder as both Both began sucking on his neck. Silver undid his jean and slid off his boxers. Sonic stared at his length and swallowed Shadow smiled and undid his pants as well. Sonic swallowed again and began sucking Silver off.

"Ahhhhhhh~ Sonic" he moan thrusting his hips into Sonics mouth. He gagged but continued sucking hard. Then something wet touched his entrance. Sonic found himself flipped around, his back facing Silver. Shadow kissed Sinic hard on lips while slowly pushing himself into Sonic. Sonic moaned into his mouth as Sgafow trusted in him. Shadow stopped halfway and looked at the horny Silver.

"Wanna join~" he asked. Silver nodded and got off the couch and got into a position where he could trust in easily into Sonic. He thrusted into Sonic quickly making Sonic yelp. Both Shadow and Silver began thrusting hard into Sonic who became a moaning mess. That's when the door opened.

Hehehe cliffhanger next part due by sometime Thursday or tomorrow. chow