A dream come true

The room was abuzz with excitement and anticipation as Zac Efron stepped into the ballroom, holding a beautifully decorated birthday cake. Nora's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening in disbelief. It was him. Zac Efron, her idol, the man who had inspired her dreams and aspirations, was standing right in front of her.

But what truly took her breath away was his outfit. He was wearing the exact same ensemble she had seen him in during her dream: an off-white suit featuring a double-breasted jacket and single-breasted pants, paired with a white striped tank top and purple, patent tassel loafers. It was as if her dream had manifested into reality.

Zac walked towards her, his warm smile lighting up the room

Zac walked towards her, his warm smile lighting up the room. "Happy birthday, Nora," he said, his voice smooth and kind.

Nora was speechless, her mind struggling to process the surreal moment. She could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her, but all she could focus on was Zac. "Thank you," she managed to whisper, her voice trembling with emotion.

He handed her the cake, and their fingers brushed lightly. "I've heard so much about you," Zac continued, his smile genuine. "Your friend Sofia has told me all about your incredible work as an event planner and your love for Disney."

Nora blushed, her heart pounding in her chest. "I... I can't believe you're here. This is a dream come true."

Zac chuckled softly. "Well, I'm glad to be a part of making your dream come true."

The room erupted in applause, and Nora felt like she was floating. She could hardly believe that this was real. Zac Efron, the man she had admired for so long, was standing in front of her, talking to her, making her birthday the most unforgettable day of her life.

As the applause died down, Zac looked at her with a twinkle in his eye. "Nora, would you like to dance with me?"

Nora's heart skipped a beat. She nodded, unable to find her voice. Zac took her hand, leading her to the center of the dance floor. The room fell silent, all eyes on them as the first notes of "Can I Have This Dance" from High School Musical began to play.

Zac placed his hand on her waist, and Nora rested her hand on his shoulder. They moved in perfect harmony, the music enveloping them in a magical embrace. Nora felt as if she were in a fairytale, the world around her fading away as she focused on the moment.

The room swirled around them as Zac and Nora danced to the soft melody of "Can I Have This Dance". With each step, Zac felt something he had never experienced before—a fluttering in his stomach, a warmth in his heart. As they moved together, it was as if they were the only two people in the room, the rest of the world fading away into the background.

Nora looked up at Zac, her eyes shining with happiness and admiration. "You know, Zac," she said softly, "you've been more than just a crush to me. You've been an inspiration. Your movies, yes, but also who you are as a person. I've followed your journey, and I've fallen in love with the person you are."

Zac's heart skipped a beat. He had heard fans express admiration before, but there was something different about Nora's words. They were genuine, heartfelt, and they touched him in a way he couldn't quite explain.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Zac replied sincerely, his voice gentle. "You've made my night incredibly special, Nora. Being here with you, celebrating your birthday—it means everything to me."

Nora smiled, her eyes shimmering with tears of happiness. "Thank you for making it the best day of my life."

As the song came to an end, Zac held out his arm to Nora. "Shall we go talk to the others together?"

Nora nodded, a smile spreading across her face. Together, they made their way through the crowd, greeting friends and family who congratulated them on their dance and wished Nora a happy birthday.

Sofia found Nora amidst the crowd and hugged her tightly. "So, how was that for a birthday surprise?"

Nora laughed, her heart overflowing with gratitude. "It was perfect, Sof. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything."

Sofia smiled, her eyes twinkling. "You deserve it, Nora. I'm so glad I could make your dream come true."

As the night wore on, midnight approached. Nora glanced at the clock, realizing it was almost time for the grand finale of her birthday celebration. She and Zac made their way to the center stage, where all eyes were on them once again.

Zac took Nora's hands in his, his gaze earnest. "Nora," he began, his voice filled with sincerity, "since the moment I met you, I've felt something I've never felt before. You've captivated me in a way I can't explain. And tonight, dancing with you, being here with you—I've come to realize that I'm falling in love with you."

Nora's heart soared, her breath catching in her throat. She looked into Zac's eyes, seeing the truth and depth of his feelings mirrored in them. "Zac," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion, "I think I'm falling in love with you too."

As the clock struck midnight, they leaned in towards each other, their lips meeting in a tender, magical kiss. The room erupted in applause and cheers, but for Zac and Nora, there was only each other, lost in the moment they had both been waiting for.

Their kiss was filled with promise and hope, a beginning of something beautiful and unexpected. As they pulled away, Zac held Nora close, their hearts beating as one.

And in that perfect moment, surrounded by love and joy, Nora knew that dreams really could come true. And as she looked into Zac's eyes, she knew that this was just the beginning of their love story.