15|Freaky

Ngokuthula Mbatha
Same day
5:30PM|Brandon's House

She stands up and while Brandon and Homolemo look at her.

"In my head I was excited, I knew today that it is me and you the whole night but I guess it is me and Homolemo."

"Is it a bad thing through?"Homolemo asks and Ngokuthla looks at him before laughing.

"I thought he will want me tied up and have no mercy on me the whole day and whole night. I thou-"

"And if you back away, I am going to fuck you until you can't breathe, you hear me?"Brandon asks as he stands behind her and she nods her head."Where is the handcuffs and blindfold?"

Brandon asks himself as he opens his bedside drawer and looks at Homolemo."Since when Bafo?"

"Remember you don't know everything about me. Are you joining us?"

"I am not needed so I'm out. We will talk tomorrow."He says and he laughs.

He unbuttons his shirt as he looks at Ngokuthula who looks at him and she walks to him. She helps unbutton his shirt and he looks at her.

He takes off his shirt and pulls Ngokuthula closer to him. He takes off the towel and throws it across the room.

He brings her closer to him and takes the blindfold and ties it on her eyes. Brandon holds her waist as he thinks about how she is also his and how he didn't think she will allow him to hold him.

He doesn't want to hurt her because something about her just makes her look like she wants someone who will treat her like an egg and him being a guy who doesn't like showing his soft side because many girls have caused him pain when he did that.

He only hopes she won't run for the hills when he doesn't want to change into a really soft guy.

He looks at her and squeezes her ass."Go on your knees."He helps her go on her knees and she does.

He unbuckles himself as she looks up and he takes his dick out and he strokes himself."Open your mouth."

She opens her mouth and he enters into her mouth. She holds his thigh and starts to bop her head and making sure to lick his the base of his dick using her tongue.

"Fuck Ngokuthula."He moans and she smirks as she hums around his dick.

He looks at her as he bites his lip and she continues to lick his dick until it hits her throat causing her to choke. She pulls out as she catches her breath and goes again.

"Fuck."She moans and while Brandon groans. She holds his dick and rubs it up and down.

She licks it before entering him into her mouth again and she holds his thighs and moves her head quickly.

Brandon feels his dick about to cum and he holds her head and quickly bops her head up and down.

He sees her about to choke and while he is about to cum. He cums into her mouth and frowns her eyebrows."You better swallow it."

She swallows it and licks her lips. Brandon lifts her up by her neck and pecks her lips. She puckered his lips and he smirks.

"I hope you know you are a slut."He says and she shrugs her shoulders. She holds his dick and rubs it."You make me want to give you the whole world."He whispers and she moans."Open your mouth baby."

She does it and he spits in her mouth."Swallow."He says and she does it all without any hesitation.

He pecks her lips before deepening the kiss by puckering his lips and she wraps her arms around his neck.