𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍, trying to look for Ken's secret entrance in the ocean. While they were doing that, Ken held the baby kaiju in his arms as it was close against his metal chest. The two found it, the baseball player hitting the buttons on the side of the wall hardly for the entrance to open.

The door beeped loudly before opening, Jun and Ken sliding into the big space. They both coughed and gasped lightly, "Mina! Emergency analysis." Ken instantly demanded. "Scanning for injuries." Mina used her scanner and scanned the upper part of his body. Jun slowly sat up as she groaned quietly, rubbing the lower part of her back.

Ken breathed shakily, clearly still shocked by what he was holding. Beeping then was heard from Mina, making Jun turn her head and look at her best friend and his robot assistant. "Ken, this is very strange. According to my readings, you have a..." Mina turned her body up to glance at Ultraman, "A second heartbeat?"  Ultrawoman shook her head. "No...it's not his heartbeat, Mina. It's..." Ken opened his hands, revealing the infant kaiju lying on his metal chest.

"...this." Jun finished, "Oh, my gosh. Is that—" Mina stopped her sentence as the kaiju cooed gently at her. "Yup, it's the end of the world." Ken sighed out as he sat up, the infant falling onto the floor and sliding along it. "Woah, woah, woah, woah! Woah." Jun placed her hands up as she stared at the baby dragon kaiju.

The infant's eyes followed the robot assistant, a smile showing on her beak as she reached her tiny arms out, trying to reach for Mina. Ken tilted his head, "Um...Is it okay?" He asked as Jun scooted closer to him. "She, Ken. The infant is a 'she'." Mina corrected as the baby crawled onto the baseball player's calf, jumping onto Jun's thigh as the robot scanned her.

"Her breathing seems normal. Reflexes okay." The karate champion gently picked the small kaiju up, "Heart rate seems slightly elevated, but—" 

"Just give us the bad news." Ken interrupted, "I have absolutely no specific data on infant kaiju physiology." Mina stated as Jun slightly smiled behind her mask, playing with the kaiju with her finger who cooed and giggled cutely. 

"Wait, I'm sorry," Ken chuckled, "I'm sorry. Didn't Mom and Dad program everything they knew about these things into your electric brain?" He asked his assistant as he took a glimpse at his childhood best friend, who was still playing with the dragon infant. 

"Aw! Kenny, she's not a 'thing'! She's adorable!" Jun cooed as she glanced at the man. "Jun is right, Ken. And we've never seen an infant kaiju. In fact, no one has." Mina explained as she floated upwards, "Great, super helpful." He replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, I think I'd be better off asking Siri." Ken huffed, "Ken, I'm not the one who brought a giant baby kaiju home." The kaiju noticed the man, reaching out for him, so Jun held her out. He jumped slightly. "Ah—! What are you doing?" He asked as the infant made grabby hands at him, "Ken, look! She wants you!" She beamed.

The all-star athlete sighed and took the baby from Jun's hands. He looked at the infant. "Uh, we need to figure something out." Beeping then came from both their ultra suits, they both groaned. Jun sighed, "Great." She mumbled. The baby kaiju stared at the two best friends, getting lost in the colors their color timers were making.

The creature then started changing colors, beaming happily, confusing the two. "Um..." Ken chuckled, "Why is she changing colors?" He asked as he pointed at her. "Maybe you should ask Siri." Mina teased monotonously, the baby kaiju walking closer as Jun grabbed onto Ken's shoulder, scared of what was now happening to the infant.

"Um...Ken." She mumbled. The baseball player didn't pay attention as he now pointed a finger at Mina, who was floating in front of him. He chuckled sarcastically, "Do not start, Mina." He demanded.