21

Best compliment for a reader/writer:
You talk like a book...

Gossips, media,influential figures and business men,all are present in the hall

Gossips, media,influential figures and business men,all are present in the hall.why?The queen is revealing her identity.the most awaited moment for people was coming true.
People were more excited for the revelation of queen than the kings of world.of course they would be, because the only woman in the world wrapped up the world around her fingers.
They all are waiting eagerly for the entry of queen.
Kim family is also present and excited to see the queen.only one person who already knows her identity none other than in yeop.he already knows it.

Everything turned silent only the heels sound of queen could be heard from the outside of hall.
'the queen is coming'people whispered hearing the sound echoing.
The light falls on layla who is entering the hall wearing confidence in her walk as she moved still wearing the mask.

Queen walks upto the stage and greets everyone in her professional tone.
Everyone eagerly waits for her to reveal her face.she slowly takes off her mask and for moment everything stops, it's like the time has slowed down in the hall and everyone was just awestruck by her Beauty.
Shock had no bound for the Kim family.
Proud rushed through Mr Kim's veins whereas eunwoo somehow also felt proud yet denied to accept that he was proud of her and covered it with angerful eyes.The path from which he and his father wanted their family to stay away,their only princess had chosen it and became a queen.

Her outfit

"Enjoy yourselves"she ended her short speech raising her wine glass and sipping it and then got off the stage

Jongsuk: you look so gorgeous sweetheart!
IU: yeah my baby you are looking so beautiful.
Lisa: no no not only beautiful but damn so hot too!
A small smile crept on yn's face hearing them.

In yeop couldn't control himself to talk to her so he went towards the group where yn was standing.
In yeop: you are looking so pretty my lady!
They rolled their eyes and Lisa said"Mr she is not Y.o.u.r l.a.d.y"
In yeop just smiled continuously looking at yn who was just sipping her wine like nothing is happening here.
He took yn's free hand in his grabbing yn's attention.He kissed her knuckles and then smiled at her but her face still neutral.
Media got all wild seeing the mighty Hwang in yeop kissing queen's hand.
'Mr Hwang! Are you dating ms layla?'
The reporters asking questions.yn signalled Jackson to get them out and within a minute it was all clear, only the influential figures were present in the party now.

_________________________

"THE HELL YN! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME! A MAFIA AND NOT ONLY JUST THAT A QUEEN,A MAFIA QUEEN"Eunwoo shouted,the voice echoing in the entire Kim mansion.
Yn just gave him a boring look.
"Eunwoo call down"Mrs Kim tried to calm him down.
Eunwoo: mom no! You also know Dad didn't want this!he never wanted her to enter in this field!
Yn: He didn't want to just because it's dangerous and cared for me,why the hell are you damn concerned about it? it's not like you care for me!

Eunwoo had no words to speak,He himself doesn't know why he reacted this way.He doesn't care about her so the hell why is it affecting him?

Yn went to her room and eunwoo also went from there.
Mrs Kim sighed and said"it's late kids,you also go and sleep"
BTS nodded and went to their respective rooms.
Mr Kim hugged Mrs Kim to calm her"it's ok honey! Let's go we should sleep too"
"How can I sleep after knowing all my children are mafias and thier life is in danger every moment and above all the tension between them.."Her voice laced with worry.
Mr Kim: don't stress yourself too much and yeah where is yu jun?
Mrs Kim: he said he had some work so he will be staying in his office tonight.
Mr Kim nodded at her words.

??:QUEEN!QUEEN!QUEEN!AHHH SHE IS NONE OTHER THAN THAT CHA'S DAUGHTER.I THOUGHT AFTER KILLING HIM I WOULD BE ON TOP BUT HIS SON WAS ALWAYS IN BETWEEN AND NOW HIS DAUGHTER TOO.
He yelled and threw the alcohol bottle on wall making it shatter into pieces.
??: so now the both siblings will be going to their father soon.
He spoke and laughed evilly.

That's it for this chapter...

Love you all 😘