III.𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

▎𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍.!  ▎
THREE━━ IMAKE NEW MEMORIES.

࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🥥🧸🧺

THE MORNING SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY OVER SEATTLE, casting a warm glow on the Shay apartment. Inside, Carly was in the middle of organizing her digital files when Spencer burst into the room, his arms full of his latest art project—an elaborate sculpture made from recycled metal.

“Hey, Carly! Check this out!” Spencer exclaimed, waving the sculpture excitedly.

Carly glanced up, a smile tugging at her lips. “Wow, Spencer, that’s really cool! What is it?”

“It’s a representation of the chaotic beauty of the universe,” Spencer declared proudly, setting it down on the table next to Carly’s laptop. But as he did, his elbow knocked over a cup of coffee, spilling it onto Carly’s hard drive.

“Spencer!” Carly cried, quickly unplugging the hard drive and grabbing a towel to wipe up the spill. But it was too late. The drive, which contained all her childhood memories, photos, and videos, fizzled and died.

“I’m so sorry, Carly,” Spencer said, his face falling in dismay. “I didn’t mean to—”

Carly sighed, fighting back tears. “I know, Spencer. It’s just... all my memories were on that drive.”

Freddie, who had just arrived, overheard the conversation and quickly assessed the situation. “Carly, I can help. I know I can’t get the files back, but what if we recreated some of your favorite memories?”

Carly looked at him, her eyes hopeful yet skeptical. “You’d do that for me?”

“Of course,” Freddie replied, giving her a reassuring smile. “We’re friends, and I want to help.”

Meanwhile, in another part of town, Millicent was dealing with her own crisis. Mrs. Benson had an important event coming up, and she needed the perfect outfit. Millicent knew just the person to call.

“Harper, I need your help,” Millicent said, her voice urgent as she spoke into her phone. “It’s a fashion emergency.”

Harper, always up for a challenge, grinned. “Say no more, Millicent. I’m on my way.”

Back at the apartment, Freddie and Carly began their project. Freddie had set up a camera and various props, ready to recreate Carly’s cherished moments. “Okay, Carly,” Freddie said, holding up a list. “What’s first?”

Carly smiled, a wave of nostalgia washing over her. “The time we made a volcano for the science fair. That was one of my favorites.”

As they worked together, laughter filled the room, and Carly felt the heaviness of the lost memories start to lift. Freddie’s dedication and creativity were touching, and Carly found herself appreciating their friendship more than ever.