Samantha

Lyla was pregnant...

And after Lyla did give birth to their daughter; Eva, she died. She did gave their daughter the name Eva after their mother.

Ludwig was now alone with his daughter.

He lived long with hid daughter in a big castle alone. Now Eva was like twenty years old and Ludwig was sick. He was to weak to do anything, he just wanted Eva to live and give birth of som hybrids babies.

But Ludwig died after some years. So now Eva was alone and was locked in this castle for five years until someone helped her; a werewolf. His name was Luke and did fall for Eva.

So now Eva and Luke still lives somewhere, but Eva'll still be the only hybrid out their even if this new guy is a hybrid.

***
So I took a shower after thinking on Eva and Luke.

After I took a long, hot shower I did get to my bed where Victor was sitting on. He is holding something; that shines.

"Victor, I didn't know you're coming" I say.
"It's fine" he say and put up the shining thing in the air.
It's a ring with a red diamond. It's beautiful!

Victor come to me and bent on his knees.
"Sam, I love you and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" He say.

Wow! Am i ready? Am I ready to start a life with Victor? Can I take the pressure?!

"Victor, I really like you. But I am not ready yet. I am sorry" I say and run out of my room, dressed in black clothes.

I can't marry Victor! I can't!

I ran with tears in my eyes when I hit somebody's chest. I look up and see Bones. His big warm dark eyes make me feel better.

"Are everything alright?" He ask.
Why is he so hot?!
"I am fine, just fine" I say and try not to cry in front of him.
"Okay" he say.

"Bones" a female voice say behind Bones.
We both look back, behind Bones and see a girl with dark hair and blue eyes. She looks hot, like wow.
She wears black leather pants with a short tank top with a black jacket. And she have a beautiful make up which looks perfect on her.

"Cassie!" Bones yell.

She rund toward Bones as he lift her up in his arms. Her legs tight around his waist as their lips met. Tears spills down her eyes. It looks like Bones also cry. Beautiful...

Then he lift her down as she looks at me.
"Hey, I am Cassie" she say with a smile.
"Hey, I am Samantha, but you can call me Sam"
"Sweet" she say.

Bones hug her hard.
"So you are together?" I ask awkward.
"Yes. I have away from him in two years" she say and cries.
"Aw, I am sorry" I say.
"Don't be" she say with a smile.
"Now I have my prince" she say as they kiss.

Then Bones lift her up and walks to his room...