Chapter Five

- Temper's POV -
(Raelynn in media)

~* Discomfort *~

Me and Carter have been together for a good three months now. We've been completely open but at first it was a bit nerve wrecking. But since me and Carter have been down for each other for so long all our friends didn't mind it.

Me and Carter's relationship have been great.. except for one thing. Cheating, Carter's been accusing me of cheating on her constantly. She says that I'm too much like "A bad kid" all the time.

It was 6:58am when I decided to get out of bed. Carter laid beside me looking as cute as ever.
I kissed her on the cheek and headed into the bathroom to do my daily routine. Sadly I figured that I had an unexpected visitor. Ugh, how much I hated my time of month. It makes me walk weird, feel like a pregnant mother of six, and it made me grumpy 98% of the time.

After I was done getting dressed I headed back in our room to find Carter still asleep. So I just went ahead and started cooking breakfast. I slid on my apron, and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I decided to make a simple dish of some tornado hash browns, butterscotch sticky buns, and some sausages.

About 20 minutes later Carter came downstairs while I was putting the food into plates.
She came behind me snaking her arms around me as she kissed my neck,

"Goood morning baby, watchu making?"

I pushed her back a bit so I could turn her way,

"Mm.. just something simple."

I said after kissing her on the lips. She smiled,

"Smells hella good, what got you in such a good mood today?"

I shrugged my shoulders,

"Waking up to see your face.."

I stuck my tongue out and she threw her arms around me suffocating my face with kisses,

"Awwww baaabyy!"

I then started laughing,
"Okay, okay stoooop I wanna eat."

She pouted and walked to the living room turning on the TV.
I shook my head and picked up our plates carrying them to the table in front of the TV where Carter sat.

"You know you sucha spoiled brat." She rolled her eyes,
"But you love this spoiled brat."

I nodded sitting beside her, "True but that spoiled brat ain't getting none else to eat later."

She laughed trying to feed me,"Stoop playing bae."

I flicked the sausage that she held for me off the fork and at her. She then tackled me,
"Ohhh.. You're so gonna get it!"

I quickly ran from her aiming for my rooms bathroom but she caught me at the door lifting me onto her shoulder as if I weighed as light as a feather. She carried me to the bed as I struggled to get out of her grip.

She then laid me on the bed and started kissing on my neck. My neck is my most sensitive spot but I wasn't feeling it. Don't get me wrong I wanted it but being on my month wouldn't let me enjoy that so I pushed her off me.
"I said no..."

She looked at me like I was crazy but then my phone started to ring. The caller ID read "Raelynn", now why in the fuck was my ex calling me out of blue. So I went ahead and picked up.

"Hello?"

Carter then glared at me,"Really Temper?"

I signaled her to shush and went back to the phone call.