𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

*ೃ 𝘌𝘚𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘖...!
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 '𝟸𝟹 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
━━━━━ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢' ❞

 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠━━━━━ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢' ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ✰ 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰
❛𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄❜ love island s10

*ೃ༄

✰ "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞." renee interlocked her fingers, clicking her knuckles out of anxiety. "it was wrong for me to kick off on you after the dumping and i know you didn't take it to heart because you still came and spoke to me the morning after, but i've just been sitting with the guilt that i hurt and embarrassed you the way that i did and i know i should have never done it."

"i think scott coming into the villa has made me realise that zeke isn't a good person. i was just so adamant on finding someone that i looked past that. you were looking out for me the way that you always do and whitney i couldn't be more grateful."

"renee," whitney started but the younger held her hand up to stop her talking.

"i understand if we can't go back to the way we were but i just hope you know i care about you so much and i'll always be in your corner."

"is it my turn now?" whitney asked, renee nodded her head. "do you know how long i've been waiting for you to talk to me you bitch!" she screeched, leaping onto renee and hugging her.

"i've missed you so much." whitney pouted. "of course i accept your apology! but i need to say, i should have spoken to you about zeke's behaviour long before the dumping. i know from your side it looked like it came out of nowhere and it's my wrong for not bringing the issue up to you sooner, i just assumed we were on the same page after the confrontation."

"we should have been, i was just blind." renee sighed. "but it's okay now, he's gone, we're good and i've got potential with scott." she beamed. "whit i'm so obsessed with him."

whitney squealed with her before abruptly pausing. "what are you going to do about this triangle you're in with him and cath?"

"well," renee bit her lip in thought. "we haven't really had a conversation except last night and the date so i think i've still got a bit to go. catherine seems miles ahead of me though." she sighed. "what has gotten into her lately? i feel like she's always on the attack when it comes to me."

whitney looked off to the side, purposely avoiding eye contact with renee which she caught onto very quickly. "whit? what is it?"

whitney hesitated but once she started she couldn't stop. "catherine feels like you stole her chances to chat with zeke when he came in with zachariah but, she got over it when everyone turned against him last week. she is happy with andre but her first chat with scott on their date, i don't know, made her feel something stronger for him?"