04

Ashley's POV

“What He Asked You?” Tasha Asked Me. “He Asked Me To Go To The Movies With Him Friday”. “Don't We Have Dance Battle Friday?” Royalty Asked. “Yeah”.

We Were Walking From The Bus Stop To The Basketball Court To Play Or Just Watch The Boys. It's Where Everybody Go After School Just To Chill. It Be Fights, Couples, Parties, Groupies, Boys Playing Basketball, Girl Starting Stuff. Almost Like School.

“Can We Past By Walgreens Real Quick? ”Michelle Asked. “For What? ” I Asked. “For A Pregnancy Test”. “You Really Think You Pregnant?” Tasha Asked While We Were Crossing The Street. Michelle Just Nodded.

We Went In And Saw Chad With Trey, My Brother, TayTay And Quan. “Wassup?” They Said To Us. “Heyyyy” We Said In Union Except Michelle. “Whats Wrong With Her?” My Brother Asked. “She Going Through Some Stuff”. He Nodded And Followed After Her.

“Yall Going To The Court Right?” He Shouted. “Yeah” We Said Altogether And Started Laughing. “Alright, I'll Be There With Michelle In A Lil”. Chad Was Eating  Cookies And Creme Hersey Bar When We Were Walking To The Court.

Tasha Was On Her Phone On SnapChat With TayTay And Quan. Royalty And Chad Was Together And I Was Walking By Myself With Trey Behind Me. “Come Here”He Said To Me. “Yes?”. “Want Some?”. “Sureee”.

He Placed The Candy Up To My Lips. “Bite It, You Acting Like I Got A Disease Or Something ”. I Laughed At What He Said And Bit Into It. We Somehow Ended Up Holding Hands.

Janali's POV

I Walked Up To Michelle And Startled Her. “What You Doing In This Aisle?”I asked. “I Think I'm Pregnant”.

Pregnant.

“Why?”. “Because Since We Been Fucking Lately, I've Been Throwing Up, My Body Changing, And I Sleep And Eat More”.  “When You Gone Take The Test?”. “Tonight When I Get Home”. I Nodded And Watched Her Pick A Test.

We Walked Up To The Cashier And Payed For The Item. “But This In My Bookbag” She Commanded Me. I Took The Bag From Her And But In Her Bookbag And Zipped It Up.

When We Made It To The Court It Was Packed asf. “Ima Go Play, Ight?”. “Okay”. I Pecked Her Lips And Took Off My Shirt Joining The Game.

Michelle's POV

“Hey Yalll!” I Shouted To Quan, TayTay, And Tasha. “Somebody In A Good Ass Mood” Tasha Said. “Janali Got Her Sprung” Quan Said. “Its Love In The Air” TayTay Said In A British Accent.

“Yall Hoes Tripping” I Said To Them Laughing. I Pulled Out A Bag Of Chips And Started Munching Away. “Hungry Bitches Be Like” TayTay Said. “SnapChat Worthy” Quan Shouted And Tasha Snapped The Picture Of Me.

Ashley's POV

Me And Trey Were Behind The Bathroom. It Was Just Me And Him. “Wassup With You And Anasia?” I Asked. “Nothing, She Think We Got Something Going On I Just Keep Her Around For Some Head”. “Damnn”. “You Gone Give Me Some Too”. “Ummm?” I Said Backing Up A Little.

He Grabbed Onto My Head Forcefully Pushing It Down. “Stop” I Squealed. I Felt A Sharp Sting On My Cheek, Knowing That He Slapped Me. “Stoppp!” I Shouted. He Grabbed Onto My Wrist With A Tight Grip Like He Was Tryna Pop My Viens.

Janali's POV

“Time Out, Time Out, A Jiggy Niqqa Thirsty As Hell”I Said. “Lets Go Get Some Water” Steve Said. “Its Cold?. “Yeah, Behind The Bathroom” He Said. “Ight, Com'On”. 

We Walked Off The Court. The Place Was Deep Asf. Music Playing, People Dancing, Singing, Rapping And All. Everybody Was Just Chilling.

We Turned The Corner And Saw Trey And Ashley. “Bro What The Fuck!?”

Ashley's POV

Janali Punched Trey Right In The Throat Making Him Cough Out Blood. That Same Boy From School Was With Him. He Grabbed Me Up Looking In My Eyes.

“He Hit You?” He Asked Me Lifting Up My Face. I Nodded And Busted Out Crying Into His Chest And He Held Me Tight. Janali Was Kicking And Punching Trey On The Ground. “Stop Janali!” I Shouted Pulling Him Off Trey.

“Stop!? That Fuck Niqqa Almost Raped You And You Telling Me Stop?! You A Spoiled Ass Brat Who Doesn't Know What The Fuck They Want, Fuck You Ashely!” He Shouted In My Face Then Storming Off.

“Janali Wait!” I Shouted To Him Running After Him. Royalty, Chad, Quan, TayTay, Tasha, And Michelle Ran After Me. When We Made It To The House And Janali Was Ignoring Me.

“What Happened?” Quan Asked. “Trey Hit Me”. “Ashley What The Fuck Bro! Didn't I Tell You To Leave That Niqqa Alone!” Tasha Shouted. “The Worst Part Is When I Was Beating Him, She Gone Tell Me To Stop”. “Lemme Explain ” I Cried. “I Don't Wanna Hear Shit From You!” He Shouted And Went In His Room Slamming The Door.

“Dammnnn” Everybody Said. As Soon As Everybody Left My Dad Came In And Found Me On The Ground Crying. “Whats Wrong? Wassup With Your Face?”.  “Leave Me Alone!” I Shouted And Ran Up The Stairs To My Room Shutting The Door.

Michelle's POV

I Got Everything Situated And Took The Test, Waiting 5 Minutes For The Answer. When I Checked It My Heart Dropped. I Called Up Janali To Tell Him

~Phone Convo~

Him:Hello?

Me: Positive.........