A- Siobhan and Roger...

It was early morning, Siobhan woke up with a bad feeling, as she does every other day. But this particular day, she felt more on edge. She started making her and Roger breakfast because she knew if she didn't, he would hurt her more than he already does. Siobhan decided to make some fried eggs and bacon for Roger and she made herself boiled eggs and avocado toast. She put a pot of coffee in the machine. She finished his breakfast and left it in the microwave oven so it can stay warm. She was playing her breakfast when Roger hugged her from behind. "Hey Mommy~" He said, she tensed up. She doesn't really love Roger, but he gave her something no one else could properly give her. That's right. Siobhan was only in the relationship for the sex. 

"Hello Roger...," She said softly, "Your food is in the microwave oven..." He let her go and warmed up his food for a little bit. "Thank you, Mama~" He said flirtatiously.  She wasn't going to lie, she felt uncomfortable every time he called her that out of their spicy  sessions. He ate his food and tried to hit her. Roger was a very narcissistic person, he only cared about himself. That was another thing Siobhan didn't like about him. Siobhan sat down and ate her food and she started the dishes before he started yelling at her. Just when he finished, he started yelling at her. "SIOBHAN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET STARTED ON THE DISHES, I'M GOING TO PUSH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY OFF A BUILDING!!!!" He yelled. She jumped and started the dishes so nothing happened. Once she finished, she realized she didn't get Roger's plate, so he thinks she didn't wash the dishes.

He stomped down the stairs and she knew what was coming. She was shaking in pure fear, knowing how bad he would hurt her. He grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the floor. She cried and she held her head since he threw her with so much force. He grabbed her neck and she gasped for air. "Listen to me, you little shit. When I say, wash the dishes you wash the damn dishes. DO YOU FVCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!" He yelled, Siobhan nodded frantically. He dropped her and threw everything in the cabinet in the sink. "Wash it all you whore." He said and locked himself in his office again. Siobhan stood up and started washing the dishes. She was shaking in fear because she didn't want Roger to hurt her again. That's when she got a thought, a bad, bad, bad  thought.  Siobhan grabbed the sharpest knife Roger had and she snuck upstairs. Roger was faced the other way. She snuck up behind him and struck him in the stomach. 

She was in shock when she realized what she did. She dropped the knife and hid the body in her shed. A few weeks later, she became extremely overwhelmed by what she did. She had fallen into deep depression and she barely ate...

the weird thing is...

she was never caught.

522 words