Hand Kisses

(Addy dont you fuckin dare read this shit fanfic i swear to gog)

Adam stumbled over to the reception desk, having made it to the hospital safely with only one or two scratches on his car. The poor boy at the reception desk was quite taken back at the sight of this drunken mess harassing him to show him a random room.

  Its almost four in the morning, He thought frightened How in the world did he get here?

 "You kno where Ty is?" Adam slurred, trying to be polite in his drunken state. "I-I'm sorry sir but I can't... Uh.." The boy's voice cracked, too scared to give straight answer.

"Deadloc..." Adam hiccuped. "No waut, nah thatsnot it... Tylerrr!"

"S-sir, I'm sorry but I'll have to ask you to leave , its p-policy that you cant have any alcohol in the vicinity of the hospital and its patients... its c-could effect the patients health." He stuttered. Adam glared into the boy and took a staggering step towards the desk.

"I-I'm sorry, i-its... pol- policy..." The boys eyes filled with terror as Adam slumped up on the reception desk.

"Look kid, I... I won't be long." Adam sighed, gathering himself a bit. "I... just need to see a friend. Then I'll be out of your hair. Alright?" The boy shakily nodded. "W-whats their name... sir?"

"Tyler Lox..." Adam managed to force out. "I just... need to see him." 

"Fuck... I'm getting into so much trouble..." The desk boy shook as he typed into the computer in front of him. There was a long pause as he looked for the correct room to take Adam. "Is this it?" He asked and showed the screen to the drunken mess that replaced Adam. Adam's eyes lit up and a huge grin stretched across his face. "Yes! Yes! There he is!" Adam said giddily, sliding across the room and to the elevator. "I need to see him, now."

Ty sat in his hospital bed, bitter tears cascading down his face, the beeping of his heart monitor ringing horribly in his ears. He couldn't take this anymore, this fucking beeping. He reached toward the wires that were attached to his arms and tensed his muscles to yank them out of place... but paused, shaking. He couldn't do it. More tears flooded down his complexion giving his eyes a red puffy look. Suddenly, he heard a knocking at his door. Quickly, he wiped his face, already feeling inferior to the person knocking. 

Adam stood outside the room, smiling slyly, the boy still at his side. "You can go now,"He whispered, pulling out a stack of money. "Here, for your troubles." The boy looked at the money and snatched from Adam's hand and skipped away from him, smiling and waving as he entered the elevator. Adam waved back and fixed his hair with his hand, fluffing it up. 

"There goes our food money asshole." 

Adam shrugged at the voice and raised a shaking hand to knock the door and...

"H-hello?" Ty called out, his voice cracking as he held back tears. "Hullo???" An unfamiliar slurred voice cooed out from behind the door. "The doors open... come in."

 Adam slid into the room, and staggered onto a nearby wall. Ty felt his breath catch in his throat when he saw the drunken state of his friend.

"Adam... w-what are you..." Ty sniffed and looked at the wires attached to his arm,  moving slightly to look a bit more composed. "Hey Lox." Adam smiled and lunged to Ty's beeping bed, leaning on Ty's leg for support. Ty jumped a bit and pulled his leg away. The other man in the room then sat down on the bed and took Ty's delicate hand, holding it in his clammy cold one. 

"Adam..." Ty flinched, eyes wide in bewilderment and slight fear. "Are... you better not... your drunk? Why? Wh-what happened?!" Adam smirked and put Ty's hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it. "I'm not drunk!" Adam laughed and threw Ty's hand at him, making Ty flinch and mentally, emotionally, draw back from him.

"Y-yes you are, Adam... Fuck I..." Ty snarled, tears springing to his already glossy eyes. "Leave... please."

Adam was taken back, his red flushed face clouded with confusion. "But... I... i came here to see you! Ty! I'm sorry... i jus..." He started to feel his heart sink, the world came to a pause and slowed down. "I fucking told youuu." The voice that was bothering him hissed in his ear. "He hates you... I know he does. We both know." 

"I'm so... sorry..." Adam retorted, standing up quickly and taking deep long strides to the door. "Y-you can still stay with me... I-I'll... clean up everything when you get there... I uh. Shit... I'm paying f-for your hospital bill..." Adam yanked open the room's door and hopped out, he felt like he was going to burst. "I'm so sorry Ty..."

"You better be..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go look at the first chapter of the book again! I rewrote it, only it's a lot better! Trust me!

Thats it tyats all you get for now until soon probably. soery its so short. bad feelings. hehe you guys thought it was going to be a fuckin dream. nop. real bby. and you probs also thought itvwas gonna b happy hand kissee. no. not at all. never.