Chapter 2: The Queen and the Princess

Chapter 2 is here! Hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqua P.O.V.
We followed the guards as they led us to the palace. People looked at us with fear and whispering to each other. When we made it to the palace, I looked at how big it was while the others did the same. We entered the room where the future queen (Lianna) was in. She was facing the big window, avoiding eye contact with us.

Guard: My lady, I have brought the pirates.
Lianna: "Thank you. Hello, pirates and welcome to Esramo. What is your purpose coming here?"
Nami: Um, we have come to restock our food and to attend your coronation, your highness.

~After everyone introduced themselves~
Everyone P.O.V.
Luffy: We also brought your sister, too!
Lianna: *gasp* Luffy, your crew may leave us. The guard will escort you to where you all will stay. Aqua and I will discuss some things.
Luffy: Ehhhh..okay.
Luffy and the others left the room while Zoro was the last one to leave. He had a worried look on his face. (Awwwww)

Lianna: Aqua.
Aqua: Y-yes, your majesty?
Lianna: Since you are my sister, you are the future princess of Esramo. But I see that you have joined a pirate crew.
Aqua: Yeah. They're pretty cool!
Lianna: And since you have, you will stay here at the castle while the pirate crew will stay at an inn until you leave the island. I will send my maid to help you pick out dresses and suits for them. That is all, you may go.
Aqua: But, wait. I was actually thinking if you want to go with me, Robin, and Nami to hang out?
Lianna: No. I do not want to.
Aqua: "Oh....o-okay." She said as she had a sad expression on her face. Lianna had the same expression on her face but Aqua didn't notice.
Lianna: (thinking) Aqua, I'm so sorry. If I wasn't born with these powers, I would have been with you more.

Aqua walked through the castle with a guard to go pick out clothes for the coronation tomorrow. The guard led her to where Luffy and the others were staying. The inn was huge and it was the best one in the kingdom. Aqua thanked the guard and went inside. She asked the lady at the desk where Monkey D. Luffy and his crew were.
Lady: Room 112 and 113
Aqua: Arigatou ma'am.
Aqua walked until she found a sign that read "112" on a hotel door. Aqua knocked on the door with a beat. (A/N It's like the knock from the song "Do you wanna build a snowman?")
The door was opened by an orange-hair girl that greeted Aqua.
Aqua: Hey Nami! How's life here?
Nami: Hi, Aqua. It's pretty nice here. I just hope those idiots would stop making a lot of noise. I could hear them from here!
Aqua: "Heh, heh. Guess that's how they are." Aqua looked around their room and found Robin reading a book while sitting on the bed.
Aqua: Hi, Robin! Enjoying the room?
Robin: Yes, it's really comfortable here. Thanks for asking. Anyways, are you going to be staying here?
Aqua: Ah, no sorry. Since I'm the whole "princess of Esramo", I'm gonna have to stay in the castle. To be honest, it's really dark there. I wish you guys could come stay with me.
Nami: Yeahhh, we wish too.
Aqua: Oh, I almost forgot to tell you! I came here to see if you guys wanna get ready for the coronation. Like pick out dresses?
Robin: That's a great idea, Aqua.
Nami: Yay! Girls night out!
Aqua: Wait, the boys have to pick out their suits for tomorrow too. Lianna told me we can get the outfits from the castle.
Nami: Okay, let's go tell the guys.
Robin and Aqua: Right.

Aqua, Nami, and Robin walked to the room where the boys stayed. The door read "113." Aqua knocked on the door the same way she did for the girls: with a beat. The door was answered by the blonde-haired man.
Sanji: ~Ahhhhhh~ Good afternoon Aqua-chan, Nami-san, Robin-chan!!
Aqua: Same to you, Sanji-san. Are you guys enjoying you room?
Zoro: Yeah, it's pretty cool here. So, what happened to you and the future queen?
Nami: Oh, yeah. What did happen?
Aqua: Oh, um. We just talked about tomorrow.
Robin: Is that all?
Aqua: Pretty much. Where's Luffy,Usopp, and Chopper?
Zoro: They're in the bathroom. Probably looking at the aquarium there.
Nami: Well, call them. Cause we're taking a trip to the castle.
Sanji: YES, NAMI-SWAAAN!!
Zoro: "For what?" Luffy, Usopp,and Chopper walked in.
Aqua: We need to pick out outfits for tomorrow. You guys pick out suits while we girls pick out dresses.
Luffy: For what, again?
Robin: The coronation for Aqua's sister.
Usopp: Alright! Adventure to the castle!
Luffy and Chopper: Yeah!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 2! Chapter 3 will be really short. Sorry about that! So long!