CHAPTER 10 LIAM MEETS HIS DAUGHTER

This is a bonus chapter seen from Liam's pov from the moment that Michael enters the Royal Family Room.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

LIAM'S POV

Something is about to happen I can feel it. Eve is giving off her sly giddy vibes. I am surprised that David hasn't noticed it but then again so much is happening at the moment. I am glad Sabrina and I told David to do his job and train Michael and not punish him. I can't help wonder what Eve is upto?

*Sniff, sniff* is that Mate. Eve you sly dog or rather wolf. You brought our mate here. *Sniff, sniff* she brought our pup. I will finally get to see her. Will our pup recognize me. Her little human is beautiful too. She sees me.

"Dada, dada" she is calling me, she recognizes me. Her little wolf is awake. That must mean that her mate is close and they have already crossed paths. Each time we are placed in a new human our wolves must grow so we will be strong when we come out. DeNice's wolf, Justine, has always been a strong wolf. She won't be able to come out until she actually mates but somehow Saul has already crossed her path because she is awake.

"Sweetie that's not your daddy..." Poor Maria she doesn't understand. She thinks DeNice is calling Michael daddy but really its Justine calling me. Thing is I can't tell anyone. Hopefully Michael will gets some alone time with DeNice and then I can take over.

Justine wants time with me. She is not going to let her mother put her down.

Justine make DeNice keep calling Michael dada. Keep it up baby girl and once Michael and DeNice are alone I can come out and spend some time with you. I link with my pup.

"No mama I want dada" I hear DeNice tell Maria as she reaches for me, well Michael.

"Maria, its okay. I'll help put her down." I hear Michael tell Maria.

Justine tonight you want Michael to rock you to sleep. I know your mother usually rocks you to sleep baby girl but tonight is my night so keep on reaching for Michael. That's it baby girl.

Now its time to let Michael know what is going on.

Michael I call to my human half.

Liam? Is everything alright? He ask.

Everything is great Michael. In fact it is perfect. DeNice is calling me Dada well actually its her little wolf Justine. She knows her daddy. Now you are going to get Maria to let us put her to sleep. Once Maria is out of the room you are going to let me have control so I can spend time with my pup. I tell him

You actually sound really excited.

Duh that's my pup. She is almost a year old and I have never held her. I haven't spent anytime with her and her wolf pup is already awake. I need to find out what is going on and let her know why I wasn't there when she woke up. I know I am excited and Michael probably has never heard me this excited.

"Finally I have you in my arms. Baby girl daddy loves you. DeNice can I talk with Justine." I tell my beautiful girl. I know that Justine is my pup and DeNice is Lewis' daughter but both are precious to me. If Michael and I hadn't messed up they would both be mine and Michael's but we did mess up and now we have to share our daughter with another man. He will get to spend so much more time with her. We need every chance we can get.

"Dada"

"Is this Justine?" She nods her little head yes. "Daddy loves you. Baby girl when did you wake up?"

"Dada nite." She says. Is she telling me she woke up tonight. Who did she see tonight?

"Baby girl when tonight?" Could there be servant with a small child here?

"Fly with" Though Justine has been around a long time too she is still part of a baby's body and is limited by her human.

"Are you trying to tell me that you woke up on the way here?" I ask her.

"Dada" she says with a smile and nodding her head. Okay so who else was on the flight here and are they still here? I need the answers to these questions. I don't want them to miss out but at the same time this can get confusing considering she has a human father who doesn't know about us.

"Baby was there a little boy on your flight?" I ask her. Please let there have been someone other than the pilot on that flight. The pilot is older than Michael and if he woke her up then he knows she's his mate and that would be a worst situation than I am in. ''

All she could do at this point was giggle. I guess that means yes. Well I'll have to let Michael know so he can check this out. Well I don't need to go looking for trouble just yet.

"Little one I think you have had a very big day today and its time to go to sleep and your wolf daddy's arms." I tell her as I start singing Praise songs. Justine has always liked Praise and Worship music so I am sure she will in little DeNice. As I sing I can't help but wonder what it will be like trying to train DeNice for what we must do and not living with her. My inability to be a careful observer and Michael's stubbornness has just caused my precious little one to have a much harder time. Sabrina's saying about actions and reactions, choices and consequences having ripple and live changing effects well this is one case where Michael and my choices have effected an innocent child. Not something I am proud of.

"I love putting you to sleep. I just pray I get to do it more often. Your sister will be here soon. I want to be there for her too. I just don't know how, but I will find a way. Daddy will just have to find a way to spend time with all my children because I now know our whole family will be here for this one. I'm still not exactly sure what it is but its big. Otherwise you would not have crossed paths with Saul yet." I tell my now sleeping baby girl as I begin to get up and make my way to her bed.

Now I just have to make sure Michael finds out who Saul's human is. He will need training to.

Trudy will be here soon and then Gabriel. I sure hope the Father finds a way to send Mel and Terrance back. They help Sabrina and me keep things straight and with all our children coming it has to be something big.

Michael you can take control back but I need to inform you of a few things. Justine is DeNice's wolf and she is already awake.

What? DeNice isn't a year old yet. How can her wolf even be present much less awake? Michael ask.

Well because of the nature of wolves that we are we awake as soon as we make contact with our mates. Justine was awaken on her way here apparently. All wolves are present at the birth of their human unless they are turned, they just don't start waking up until they reach a certain maturity which is usually about a year before they have their first change unless they are our daughters and then they wake up the first time they come in contact with their mate. Age doesn't matter nor does being claimed and mated matter as far as waking up their wolves, however our daughters remain dormant or unable to come out until they are mated. I tell Michael.

I thought they couldn't recognize their mates till they are 18. Michael says confused.

That's for normal wolves not us. Our family is different because of the nature of the job we are sent to do. Our wolves wake up about a year or two before we have our first change for the males and for the females its on first contact. Until that time our wolves have to remain quiet. They begin to observe what is going on at an early age. Remember how mad Sabrina was. Any way I need you to find out who else was on that helo when Maria and DeNice were. The male child is DeNice's mate. You can be sure we have found him when you know who he is and I can speak to Saul, his wolf. He needs to be trained for his job and as bad as I hate to say it, DeNice can't be claimed by him until after Trudy and Gabriel have found their mates. Justine is always the first to wake up and the last to find her mate. Once Saul is found things start to happen. So in the morning I want you to discretely find out who else was on that transport.

~~~@@@***

Please vote, comment and follow.