who

Shehnaaz had been living with her stepmother and stepsister for a month now, but it hadn't been a smooth transition. Her stepsister, who was around her age, constantly made snide comments about Shehnaaz's mother and her financial situation.

"You're so poor, that's why you had to move in with us," her stepsister would say, rolling her eyes. "Your mother couldn't even take care of you properly."

Shehnaaz tried to ignore her stepsister's jabs, but it was hard. She missed her mother and felt like an outsider in her new home. Her stepmother, though kind, didn't seem to understand her either

Shehnaaz felt a surge of anger, but she bit her tongue. She didn't want to give her stepsister the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her. Instead, she took a deep breath and focused on the task ahead: meeting Aman and hoping that he would be the one to help her escape this toxic environment.

...................

Shehnaaz took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves as she prepared to meet Aman. She had never seen him before, but her father had assured her that he was a good boy from a reputable family. She thought to herself, "Maybe this is a chance to start fresh and find happiness." She didn't know what Aman looked like or what his personality was like, but she was willing to give him a chance.

Shehnaaz arrived at the Royal Hotel, her heart racing with anticipation. She had dressed carefully, wanting to make a good impression on Aman. But as she waited in the lobby, she began to feel a sense of unease. 6:00 p.m. came and went, but there was no sign of Aman.

She tried calling him, but his phone went straight to voicemail. She waited for another hour, sipping on a coffee and trying to stay calm. But as the minutes ticked by, her anxiety grew. Where was Aman? Had he stood her up?

Just as she was about to give up and leave, a figure emerged from the elevator. It was Siddharth, dressed in a sharp suit and looking every bit the part of a confident businessman. But Shehnaaz didn't know that this was not the Aman she was supposed to meet...