Chapter 2

"Cece! Tell how did the tutoring go?" A hyperactive Rocky freaked.

"You liked my post on ig, you must definitely know." Rolling her eyes as she shuffled through her locker.

"Well he's really ho-" The brunette was cut off.

"Cece? Rocky?" She turned.

"Logan? What are you doing here?" The ginger asked.

"My dad and I moved to a nicer house. So I had to transfer." As much as Cece wanted to get mad, she didn't have it in her.

"The school is more than big enough for the both of us, so I hope we can go past our ridiculous rivalry. I'm down for being friends if you are." The red head was just tired of the rude words and hurtful things.

"Yeah." Both brunettes seemed surprised. "I'd like that a lot. Wow, Cece, that's very mature of you."

Cece shrugged not really giving a crap.

"Let's go eat lu-" this time Logan was cut off.

"Hello, love." A sultry voice echoed the walls.

"Hey Gregg!" Flushing once more as he kissed her hand.

"You know you don't always have to do that when you see me. Not! That I mind or anything." The sweet blush rolled on her cheeks as Rocky stared.

"It just gives me an excuse to kiss you." The other dancer rooted for her best friend. "Why hello, you must be Rocky. I've heard loads, but I'm not sure if she told me about you."

"Logan." The skater stuck out a firm hand.

"Gregg." Returning the intense squeeze.

"Anyways, I was going to ask if you'd like to join me for lunch." A beautiful beam pointed to the short dancer.

"I would love to but Logan just came the school so I was thinking about letting him sit with us." Cue smug grin from Logan.

"How about you join us?" A hope gleam sparkled from the smart British.

"To the cafeteria then." As Gregg took the dancer's arm, Cece glanced at Ricky giving each the look.