the truth is out

Kenny POV

I know that kyle was thinking that I've been acting weird lately, but I just couldn't hold back anymore...I had to tell him that I had immortality. I went straight over to his house at night and threw something at his window then he opened it. "Kenny! My parents are asleep what do you want dude?" "Oh sorry, I just needed to talk to you about something." "Okay I'll let you in hold on." Once I talked to him in the living room he first asked me why I was acting the way I was. "Well, kyle...actually... I need to tell you something that I have."

"What is it?" "I have immortality. All those times when I die, I come back but you guys forget everything that happened." Kyle looked at me for awhile then he hugged me. "Kenny please.....don't die again... I don't want to forget anything...that happens to you...I don't want you to go through pain.." I smiled a bit and my heart felt like it would shatter at any moment now.

Kyle POV

I felt really bad for Kenny because he had to go through all of that..I don't want to see him in pain anymore...when I let go of him he smiled at me then he moved my bangs out of my forehead and kissed it. "Kyle...don't worry about me so much...its alright..I can take the pain..you don't have to worry that much about me..as long as your safe I'll protect you from anything and I'll always be there for you. As long as nothing happens to you then I'll be okay." He smiled then he jumped out of my window.

"Kenny...." I looked out the window and he was gone. Why would Kenny want to protect me? We are good friends but....he wants to always make sure I'm safe all the time..I layed on my bed and turned off the lights so I could go to sleep. But my mind was set on everything that had happened today.

I hoped that Kenny would be alright and I want to tell Stan how I feel but god knows when that will be.