❦.♱ʚ thirteen | on the floor ɞ♱.❦

1x06 'AK-51'

FAITH PASSED AISLIN A CONFUSED GAZE as the Irish girl pulled into the pharmacy parking lot.

"I don't think Plan B's gonna work. Plus, I already said I'm keeping the thingy" Faith quips, watching as Aislin parks her Honda. The brunette passes her a playful look, shaking her head.

"I know. But you need like...prenatal vitamins and stuff. And you gotta lay off the caffeine, so we gotta find you an alternative. It also doesn't help that for some reason eighty percent of your late night snacks are deli meat, so we gotta load up on crap to keep you satiated for the time being" Aislin replies casually, unbuckling her seatbelt. Faith gives her an incredulous look.

"God, you really are my baby daddy" she says "how'd you think to do all this?"
Aislin shrugs "my baby sister and I have a decent age gap. She's fifteen. I don't remember everything but...I remember some stuff." She replies. As Faith sees the bittersweet smile cross her face, the raven haired girl decides not to press the matter, both stepping out of the car and into the pharmacy.

It didn't take long before they had a full cart. Faith had run off with it a minute ago, leaving Aislin to wander the aisles for her own household items she needed. The brunette pauses, spotting a familiar woman at the pharmacy counter.

"Gem!" She calls out to her just before she leaves. The woman whirls around, spotting her, a tight smile forming on her lips as she walks over, giving the girl a small hug.

"Hey sweetie, how ya doing? Jax mentioned you were a little quiet comin' back from Nevada" she says as they pull apart.

"Oh...no, I'm okay, Gemma. Just a long trip is all. I'm fine, how have you been? It's been a minute..." The Irish girl replies, looking up at the woman. It wasn't Aislin's fault, but when she saw this girl so full of youth, with her glass like skin and her big Bambi eyes and a body that had only been on this Earth twenty-four years, she felt a stab of hatred go through her. Not at the younger girl, but at the memory of what she was going through. How her body was changing, and what Clay had done with the younger girl in Nevada who had the gall to show up at the clubhouse.

"I'm pretty shitty, if we're bein' honest and all. Don't worry about me though, honey. I can handle it." She reassures. Aislin's gaze softens sympathetically, nodding.

"I'm sorry...about everything. I know this past month has been a shit show. I'm here if you need anything, you know? After how you and Clay helped me out...I mean, we're kinda family, right?" Aislin replies. That ugly green monster in Gemma died down a bit, her gaze softening on the girl.
"That's real sweet, baby. And remove that kinda. You are family. You busy right now? Wanna walk with me to my car?" She offers. Aislin nods, a smile coming to her face.

"I just gotta grab Faith and check out, if you're okay to hold up a minute" she says, waiting for Gemma's nod before she disappears. Faith. The name sparked familiarity in Gemma. Gem didn't mind the crows and sweetbutts as long as they weren't on her man, and Faith was one of the few who seemed to be able to hold a conversation with Gemma, not that she took much interest in any of them.

The younger girls both had an arm of plastic grocery bags hanging from their elbows as they walked out with Gemma, heading to her sleek black car. All three of them stop short though, when they see a tormenting appearance walking down the sidewalk of Charming.

"That's..." Faith starts to say, skeptical, her gaze hardening just as Gemma's does.
"Cherry" Aislin finishes, the softer of the three. Unlike the other women, Aislin had no reason to be mad at her. She was a person, she could do as she liked, and if what she liked was Juice, then she would just have to deal with it. They weren't anything to one another, aside from friends. Gemma throws her prescription into the car, regarding Cherry from behind her sunglasses.