91-100

Chapter 91: Massaging the Face to Remove Blood Stases Chapter 91: Massaging the Face to Remove Blood Stases
Le Shuyao didn't say anything when she returned. After all, the matter had been resolved, and it was not easy for an adult like her to accuse a child. Her uncle was already in a miserable state, his face was all red.

After dinner, Le Shuyao called Le Xiaoduo to her room under the pretext of doing homework.

"Yaoyao, don't you have any homework today?" Le Xiaoduo asked in surprise. He carefully recalled what the teacher said in class today and thought he had missed something the teacher said.

"It's not homework, I just have some questions to ask you." Seeing that Le Xiaoduo didn't seem to understand at this time, Le Shuyao could only continue to explain.

"Really? Yaoyao? You have any more questions for me." Le Xiaoduo became interested. After all, Yaoyao has been smarter than him since school. She knows everything that he doesn't. Now she has questions to ask him. Le Xiaoduo instantly became interested and followed Le Shuyao into the house obediently.

"Yaoyao, where are the questions?" Le Xiaoduo asked excitedly as soon as he entered the room.

"What question? Do you think you can answer a question that I can't even answer?" Le Shuyao said unhappily. After all, she was a college student in her previous life. Although she had returned the college knowledge to the teacher, the elementary school content was still quite simple for her.

"If there is no topic, then why did you call me in? And, Yaoyao, you must not talk to your uncle like that next time. After all, your uncle is older than you and must have more experience, so it is inevitable that there are some questions that you don't know but I do." Le Xiaoduo taught Le Shuyao seriously, and seeing how he was trying to save face, Le Shuyao nodded to give him face.

"Okay, got it, I'll remember it. Next time I have a problem, I will definitely come to you for help. But can we take a look at the wound on your face now? Didn't you see outside that the way grandpa looked at you was almost wrong? You're going to be beaten soon." Le Shuyao reminded unhappily.

Then he turned Le Xiaoduo's face and took a closer look. It was not very serious, just a few scratches. Maybe it was because of the care that Le Shuyao had secretly given him some time ago. Le Xiaoduo's skin became a little whiter and tenderer, so it looked a little more serious than others.

Le Shuyao took some medicine from the bottle of bruises and injuries that she had just placed in the box and rubbed it directly on Le Xiaoduo's face.

"Ah, Yaoyao, what are you doing? It hurts so much." Le Xiaoduo suddenly jumped up.

"Alright, man, this little pain is nothing. You were very brave when you rushed up, but not like this now." Le Shuyao tried hard to pull him. Her little hands did not stop, and she tried hard to rub the medicated oil on Le Xiaoduo's face.

"Let's put things one way or the other. Yaoyao, let go quickly, or don't blame your uncle for being rude." Le Xiaoduo hissed in pain, but he couldn't break free from Le Shuyao's hand.

Although he dodged his body, Le Shuyao was always able to keep up. Even though she was not as tall as Le Xiaoduo, her hands could not get off his face.

"Uncle, you'd better take a rest. If you are rude to me, grandpa will make you suffer without me having to do it myself." Le Shan was outside and asked what they were doing in the house. Le Shuyao looked at his uncle's face and didn't ask any more questions.

Overall, it seems that grandpa is on my side.

When Le Xiaoduo heard Le Shuyao say this, he seemed to have realized the fact for a moment. He couldn't fight back, and he couldn't hide either, so he could only sit still and let Le Shuyao rub him.