Chapter Eight

Cover by ; srfboard

Calm down Ally maybe your just paroniod and imagined her voice. Because theres no way shes here because that would mean, NO I screamed in my head. I had made myself a promise I would never allow my self think about him.

But if he's here also than I can't. I pressed the palms of my hand aganist my eyes since when was I such wimp? Of course that wasn't Natasha well now Natasha Kobra.

Why would she even be here of all the places in the world? Well a lot of people come here but why would she be in New York City also? I placed my hands on my hips and decided that theres no way shes here.

Besides I have other things to worry about like finding my suitcase thats filled with my personal items.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and searched Edwards name in my contacts. No one came up apparently I don't have his number.

Now that I think of it I don't know Edwards last name. Not that it matters his last name won't help me find his room.

Gathering my courage I shoved my phone back in my pocket and opened my suite door. I look around and saw no signs of Natasha or anyone I knew.

Now time to look for Edward I'll go ask the front desk for his room number. I really hope Edward hasn't gone through my luggage or William! I started speed walking to the front desk. Hopefully they can tell me his room number. What if they say the information is private?

I doubt they will because if they do I'll threaten them with going knocking door to door. Hopefully it won't have to come down to those means.

I guess I'll find out soon enough once I get off the elevator. First I need to get on the elevator.

The elevator operator asked me,"To what floor ma'am?"

"The main floor," I responded. He nodded and escorted me in clicking on the bright yellow L button.

"Have a nice day." I nodded back in response.

I'm sure he wants me to have a good day more like his paycheck. It must suck to work for other people. Opening doors telling them to have a good day and just standing there watching them come and go.

Now that I think of it I don't know where Edward works. Well with all those tattoos he's probably part of a gang or the mafia. Oh gosh! What if one day he decides to kidnap me and hold me hostage until my parents pay the price he wants!

No he wouldn't do that. I jumped in surprised when the elevator beeped and opened.

Another elevator operator was there waiting for my arrival. I just walked past him since I didn't have any luggage for him to carry.

At first they were only hired to click the elevator buttons. As time has passed the task of carrying the guests luggage has been brought to them. They only carry the luggage for a short while only to hand it off to the bell boy. Which was nowhere in sight actually no one was in the lobby except the lady behind the desk.

Now time to see if the lady at the desk will tell me Edwards room number.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady with a tight blond bun asked me.

"Umm, well I would like to know the room number of my um," my what whats Edward to me? The elevator dinged just as I thought what to say.

"My boyfriend!" I said smiling and nodding my head. Shes probably more likely to tell me his room number if she thinks I'm "his girlfriend."

"Yes ma'am whats his name?" She asked as someone approached.

"Edward."

"What?" I looked at the lady in surprise did her voice just get deeper? I was going to ask her but she was to busy looking at the person behind me.