Chapter 1: Jasper's Woods

Me and my friends Emma and Alan were waiting for Archery Lessons to start. Who knew you had to sign up for these lessons.

Ugh.

I am just going to play with the dirt. Alan is just going to climb up a hill, Emma is going to observe, like usual.

Emma had to notice this big sign that said '' Unit 159. '' She is a 14 year-old scientist. Alan is a 14 year-old explorer. However, I am the 14 year-old realist.

Ugh.

'' What is this sign for? '' Emma says  in deep confusion

'' Why should we even care? I could be inside playing video games! '' That's what I said with boredom

Emma checked her phone and then said, "Guys, we missed the lesson. Archery started a half hour ago. ''

'' ARE YOU  STINKING KIDDING ME?!?!? I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS! ''

Did I mention I had a little bit of an anger issue? 

Alan and Emma were staring at me like I  had a tantrum.

They were correct.  

As we all approached the unit 159 sign, Emma spotted x's on trees. That is a little creepy.

Emma said, '' Unit 159 is probably where the builders are building a house. Those x's that you guys are over reacting about is most likely where the builders are cutting down trees. 

I looked at Alan to see if he noticed anything, but he just shrugged.  

'' Do you think I care about some x's?  '' I said

Alan suddenly tries to scare me and says in my ear, '' Hey, do you see that? ''

'' Ha Alan, very funny. '' I said as I was peering out into the woods.

I don't know if Alan was really kidding.

You never know what could happen in Jasper's Woods.