My First Day

So I've been writing whenever I get a chance I get which isn't often because this past weekend was the fourth (happy fourth btw) anyway what do you guys think comment please, I think I've had like fourteen people view this and my sister is the only one commenting. I need feedback please thanks thanks. This chapter is dedicated to kristenparks8
---------------------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV
I was walking up the porch steps when the neighbors truck pulled in. His name was like Dan or David or some shit like that. I saw someone in the passenger side and I distinctly remember that the dude lived alone, so I waited to see who it was. I pulled on my signature smirk and just waited. A girl stepped out of the car, she looked about my age. She had brunette hair and was about 5'6 or 5'7, I couldn't tell from here. She looked over at me. I just kept on smirking, laughing in my head about how confused she looked. As she turned to walk inside I think I saw a slight blush on her face, once again I couldn't tell from here. All I new was she was hot and looked like it would take me a week to win her over. 'Hopefully she goes to Winnetonka' was my last thought before I went inside.

It's been one week, one week since I've been out of the hospital and one week since my new life began. So far I've gotten along fine, David and I are getting along. He took me home so I could get clothing and my personal stuff. I have been able to walk around without any help and there is no pain. I start school on Monday. The high school is named Winnetonka High School. I saw it yesterday, it was huge. The mascot is a Griffin. It looks really cool, the one downside....I'm going to be starting in the middle of first semester as a senior. Yay!! Notice the sarcasm.
David is taking me to the local mall to get some supplies and clothing today. As I get ready I start wondering what was going to happen when I started school. Would I be an outcast? Will I make any friends? Is Tyler going to be there? Wait! What? I asked myself, why do I care if Tyler is there? I was warned to stay away! "But you can't not admit that he is a little sexy," my subconscious said. Hell if I did say he wasn't I would probably be considered legally blind! I mean seriously, yesterday he came outside shirtless and I literally started drooling. Hey I only saw because I have a window that faces his house, and lets just say I need to get curtains because his room is across from mine. Anyway that's off topic, what was I talking about? Oh yeah so I started doing my hair, I decided to straighten my bangs and curl the rest, I thought it looked pretty cute. I didn't feel like putting a lot of makeup on so I just did my eyeliner and mascara and called it good.
As I was on my way to the truck, I saw Tyler mowing his front lawn. He looked over and nodded his head to me. I gave a little wave and got into the truck. David was looking at his phone, thank the lord for that. I didn't know how he would respond if he saw me waving at Tyler. He has been very cautious when I ask questions about Tyler. Whatever its not like I care for him or something...right?
As we drove I was looking around trying to get to know my surroundings. We pulled into a medium sized parking lot to a buliding that read Antioch Mall. It seemed to have a Sears and a Burlington Coat Factory. They both had pretty good clothing choices. So I took what I could get and followed David in.