{11} Meeting Reo Part 2

A/N: So, at this point, you should realise that author-chan is extremely unreliable at updating. Oh well. Here you go, little alices~! Thanks for the 4k reads! Everyone of them makes me so insanely happy~ <3 Image on the side is the Flame Empress Armour that Misa uses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: We retrieve the file and then shut the glass door, about to run when someone else walks in. Misa's eyes open wide at him, and I turn around.

It's Reo. The singing sensation, Reo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Miyabi POV>>

I hear Natsume grit his teeth, but I can't tear my eyes away from Reo, a thousand thoughts running through my head. Did Z capture him? Don't they realise that they captured a celebrity? Why is he so hot? Why is he here?! Is he a part of Z? No, he can't be a part of Z, can he? This has to b e a mistake. He was definitely captured. Reo's a good guy! He would never betray his fans. It wasn't until I saw Natsume's fire from the corner of my eye that I snapped back to reality.

"Don't!" Misa and I call out together. She must've had the same train of thought as me.

Natsume shakes his head, "I know him. Don't trust him. Cover your ears."

He rushes forwards, fire on his hands, attacking Reo. Reo starts to say something, but not before I manage to put on earbuds, like Natsume had instructed me to earlier. I shot out my attack, luminous minutes, and pushed Misa to the side, trying to get her out of her trance. Being the insane fangirls we were, we both loved all of Reo's music. Despite this, I trusted that Natsume wouldn't lie.

Reo barely gets a chance to start singing before Natsume chokes him, not letting him talk. Well, at least Misa and I were wearing our masks, so if Reo meets us in real life, he'll still love us like he loves all of his fans. Ugh, no Miyabi! That's not how you should be thinking right now.

"Water whip!" I hear, called out from my right.

Looking up, I see Misa, fighting this guy as Natsume restrains him. If even Misa can manage to start attacking her favourite singer ever, I should be able to do it too! But why... Why... Why can't I attack anymore? Why do I feel so weak? I attacked him perfectly fine earlier!

Reo smiles, and jabs his elbow back, knocking Natsume over, and freeing himself.

"Heh. Looks like you dropped something, right?"

He holds out his hand, showing one of the earbuds. I immediately feel up for my ear, and realise that indeed, my right earbud fell out. My eyes widen, and I try to plug my ear with my finger, barely even having the strength to do that. I hear soft cursing from Natsume as he walks closer to me.

"It was a energy sapping song, right?" Misa inquires, eyes shadowed over her bangs, a purple aura surrounding her.

Not even noticing Misa's change in mood, Reo responds, "Yes~ It's one of my favourites. And she didn't even notice it! She must really be completely idiotic or weak."

And that was all I heard before everything went black.

<<3rd Person POV>>

"Really idiotic or weak you say? Are you sure you want to say that?" Misaki says.

Without giving the taller man a chance to respond, she re-quips while sprinting towards him.

"Re-quip! Flame Empress Armour!"