𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚

𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒖𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊, The Enigmatic Mafia.

Age: 32

Appearance: Armaan stands at 6'2" with a chiseled physique, piercing brown eyes, and jet-black hair. He has a sharp jawline and a small scar above his left eyebrow, giving him a rugged and mysterious look.

Personality: Armaan is a complex and brooding individual. He is asshole, arrogent short tempered and rude for the world and his wife. He is fiercely loyal to his family and will stop at nothing to protect them. He has a strong sense of duty and responsibility, often putting the needs of others before his own. Despite his tough exterior, he has a soft spot for those in need and is always willing to help those less fortunate.

Background: Armaan is the eldest of the three Raghuvanshi brothers and has been groomed to take over the family business. He has been involved in the mafia world since a young age and has earned a reputation as a ruthless and cunning leader. However, he struggles with the moral implications of his actions and often finds himself at odds with his own conscience.

Skills: Armaan is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, marksmanship, and strategic planning. He is a skilled negotiator and has a talent for reading people and situations.

Weaknesses: Armaan's biggest weakness is his inability to express his emotions. He has built walls around himself to protect himself from getting hurt, but this also prevents him from forming genuine connections with others. He also struggles with the weight of his responsibilities and the moral burden of his actions.

 He also struggles with the weight of his responsibilities and the moral burden of his actions

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒖𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊, The Graceful and Compassionate

Age: 28

Appearance: Shanaya is a petite woman with long, curly brown hair and warm, hazel eyes. She has a gentle smile and a calming presence, making her a joy to be around.

Personality: Shanaya is a kind and empathetic individual who always puts the needs of others before her own. She is a natural peacemaker and has a gift for understanding and connecting with people from all walks of life. She is patient, gentle, and compassionate, with a heart full of love and a strong sense of justice.

Background: Shanaya comes from a loving middle class Kapoor family. She has always been encouraged to pursue her passions. She is a creative and free-spirited individual who loves art, music, and nature.

Skills: Shanaya is a talented artist and musician, able to express herself beautifully through various creative mediums. She is also an active listener and has a natural ability to understand and connect with others.

Weaknesses: Shanaya's biggest weakness is her tendency to put others' needs before her own. She often neglects her own well-being and boundaries, leading to burnout and exhaustion. She also struggles with assertiveness and setting boundaries, which can lead to her being taken advantage of by those she tries to help.

 She also struggles with assertiveness and setting boundaries, which can lead to her being taken advantage of by those she tries to help

••••••

𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚, tied knot in an arranged marriage in the most unexpected way. Shanaya was the choice of his Dadisa, who met her in a temple and was stunned by her kind and helping nature. Armaan was uninterested in love and marriage but had to agree to marry Shanaya because of his Dadisa who was a heart patient. But they had an agreement that they will act as husband wife infront of the family and in the closed room they are nothing but just two strangers. How will they co-operate in their marriage of agreement. Will love ever blossom between them?