A Hidden Catalyst

Last Chapter

Gasp could behead form all around me/him. I was suddenly ripped out of the Temporis Porta. Just before I blacked out, I could hear a women voice talking to me.

"Ethan Wate, you should there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking over the world. Percy Jackson will be mine and then Order and Darkness will rule over the entire world."

Then I blacked out.

This Chapter

A hidden Catalyst

Ethan's Pov

Dream

Darkness, just pure darkness. That's all I could see, then I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again, called out of the Darkness.

"Hello Ethan, it's nice to see you." She called out.

"Sarafine." I growled. "What do you want?"

"Oh I'm not here to hurt you, just the opposite. I'm here to warn you."

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have to believe me, you just have to trust me, besides, you owe me."

Damn it. "All right."

"Good, now your newest charge, his name is Percy Jackson. He is very special and he is also both the key and lock, just like your friend, John breed."

"How so?"

"Well he's a hybrid for one, Half Tri-god, Half Caster."

"What's a Tri-god? What do you mean Half Caster? If he's a Caster, than is he Light or Dark?" I had so many questions needed to ask, so many questions that needed answered.

"To answer your questions, I don't know what a Tri-god is, but Macon knows. As of how he's a half Caster, I really don't know. But what I do know is that he's Dark, very Dark. A Catalyst to be correct, but he fights for the Light. Darn it, you're starting to wake up and I'm not done talking to you. I need you to tell Macon that if Lena is to stay alive, it's time to wake the dead. Goodbye Ethan, keep my daughter safe and trust Percy Jackson, you'll need him in order to keep Lena alive. I'll talk to you again." Her voice faded away.

I woke up to Lena face over mine. "Hey." I said, waiting to get yelled at for being carless, again.

"What did Sarafine have to say Mr. Wate?" Macon asked while Lena gasped at that.

"What, how did you know? You know what, I don't want to know. She told me to tell you that if we want to keep Lena alive, you'll need to wake up the dead. What did she mean about that?" I noticed that Macon's face went pale.

"How what else did she have to say Mr. Wate?"

"What's a Tri-god?"

"Well, you may want to sit down, because this is going to be lot to take in after I'm done telling you about that and some other stuff."

-Line Break-

Ally's Pov

"Keran, he's the one mother's told us about." I said to my twin sister.

"I know that Ally, I know. So what are we going to do about it? I mean we both know that we're both going to fall in love him, he'll be forced to choose one of us over the other." My sister replied.

"We could just share him."

"Maybe."

"So it's settled, we're going to share him so he won't have to choose one of us."