Chapter 1

"Mimi !! "Amy yelled. "What", I groweld. "Get up we have training in an hour" Amy yelled back.

I got up from bed and went to take a warm shower when I got out I put on my US woman's national team training kit on. I ran down stairs to a delicious smell. "Amy that smells great." " Haha thanks but I'm not the best cook," Amy said."Ha whatever you say well um let's eat girl". "Okay calm down Mimi, Amy said. "

We left our house shortly after we finished eating our breakfast. We left the house and we arrived at the stadium in 15min. We walked in and went to the dressing room to put our bags down.

"Hey beautiful ladies," Hope greeted us. "PSH yeah right you are way beautiful Mrs.Hope Solo", me and Amy replied at the same time. "Whatttt no no no you the Elisa Barajas(aka:Mimi) and Amy Rodriguez are beyond beautiful," Hope responded. "Thanks girl", me and Amy chuckeld. "Girls be at the field in 5" coach Pia said as she walked by.

After five min we all jogged to the field and coach told us to get in pairs and of course it was always me and Amy. Me and Amy have been friends since I first arrived last year and now I live with her. We practiced our daily things like passing, juggling, push ups, sit ups, crunches, and bicycle crunches.

After the training me, Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, and Amy Rodriguez went to go have lunch. We sat down at a table and the waiter came with menus and let us look at them for a bit. He came back and took our orders. "So you guys ready for world cup its next month?" Alex asked. "Well to be honest I'm a little nervous since its my first," I said. "Yeah we are too," Amy and Hope replied after me. "Well yeah its nerve wrecking Mimi but you'll see its not so bad," Amy added." I hope so". "You'll see you'll be okay I'm sure", Hope also added. "Yup foods here," I yelled .

Shortly after eating we said our goodbyes and we parted our separate ways me and Amy, Alex on here own, and Hope as well. Once we arrived me and Amy decided to watch some kid movies. "Let's watch Finding Nemo", Amy suggested." Sure," I said.

When the movie finished it was already 8'o'clock. "We should order pizza", I asked. "Yesssss pizza sounds good right now," Amy said. The pizza man came and we sat at the table and we ate it all. I went upstairs to sleep while Amy stayed downstairs because her boyfriend called.

**************
Hey guys, well I'm new to this wattpad thing and its my first story and chapter. Well this chapter is kinda boring but it will get better!

Tell people about my story thanks

Happy Reading!!