Chapter 48

It has been 3 years since I met Carter and now we are going to get married.

I stand at the alter with Luke as my best man waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle.

"Congratulations man, I never thought you two would get married so soon." Luke whispers to me.

"I'm just glad to have her and what about you and Noah?" I whisper back.

"We are going to wait a few years." He smiles as the music begins to play and Noah starts walking down. 'He's the maid of honor?' My wolf questions. It seems so, I guess it works.

I watch as my bride walks down the aisle with her big white dress. She looks beautiful. Ramsey gives her to me with a smile and she walks up to me. "Hey." She whispers with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey." I whisper back.

"If anyone objects this union speak now or forever hold your piece." The shawmen started. 'We don't do that.' My wolf says confused. Humans do, it's for our mate.

"No one is going to say anything." Chris yells.

"Alright lets continue." He smiles at us. "Do you take Carter Angelo to be your wife, for poorer or richer, through sickness and health do death do you part?"

'What is this craps.' My wolf growls. Shut up. "I do." I smile looking into her eyes.

"Do you take Isaac Shaw to be your husband, for richer or poorer, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" He asks her.

"I do." She giggles happily.

"Then I pronounce you man and wipe you make kiss the bride." He announces. Alright, I can do that. I kiss her passionately as she kisses back. The shawmen continues with the mating ritual speaking our native tongue. Most of what I know is that 'two wolf's bonded for eternity never shall their love be in danger as long as both live. You are now mated go mate and bring children into this world.' Hey don't blame me I didn't make it up.

After the wedding my mate and I went to a bedroom and just sat there. "I'm glad we are married and all we have to do is mate, right?" She asks nervously. Yes our mate is still a virgin.

"Yes, we should, but only when you are ready my love." I kiss her softly.

"Hey you two the reception is starting lets go." Luke and Noah smile. Well we better show up and I can't wait to dance with my wife.

-*-

I know it seems kind of rushed but the shawmen isn't used to marrying someone that way. They do the mating ritual since they are wolves and speak in their native tongue. I hoped you liked it though.