Kisses in the Moonlight (Boy/girl) {Draco Malfoy} PART THREE...

Ross's POV------

I had looked into the mirror once more to check my outfit, I had put on a Dark purple spaghetti strap with a lacy v-cut front. I was wearing my black skinny jeans with purple rhinestones, and strapped purple high heels. I had curled by long black hair and put it in a side pony. "Well here goes nothing." I took a deep breath and walked out of the Ravenclaw tower and headed to the third floor corridor towards the empty wall where the room of requirement was located. I had walked past the empty wall three times thinking in my head, 'I want to meet my secret admirer.'

A door appeared and I took one last breath and opened it.

Draco's POV------

I had been waiting since I scarfed down my dinner, I was hoping and dreaming that she would come but when I saw the door open I heard my heart drop to my feet. "Ross- You, you came"

"Malfoy, is that really you..." She whispered.

My heart broke, she doesn't want me, the only reason she came was to see who I was.

"It is me, and I'm sorry, I should have never sent you that letter, you would never love me..." I started walking out the door when she pulled me inside and pressed her lips to mine.

"Malfoy, I do love you, I have loved you for years." She says as she takes my hands in hers and looks into my eyes. It's as if she is seeing into my soul.

Ross's POV-----

When I kissed him it felt like my skin was on fire. It was only an innocent peck but it made my heart melt. "Draco, I- I can't believe that it was you. I was hoping and praying that it would be you. Ever since our third year when you stopped greasing your hair like you were so important, I have wanted- I have wanted to-" I couldn't say it, I couldn't say that I wanted to be with him. I avoided his eyes and looked at the celing, there was a large heart-shaped moon. "Wow, I've never seen anything like it." Draco held my hand and kissed my lips once more.

"Ross, I love you, I want to hold you, to learn about your past, your secrets." Draco cooed in my ear. i couldn't resist much longer.

He stroked my hair and kissed my lips softly and sweetly, yet passionately. I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me and gently pushed me to the corner and started caressing my stomach and up to my neck. He kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Do you want to do this Ross, I mean I won't make you." He asked. I never thought that Draco could be this sweet.

"Just take my shirt off already!!" I whispered as I launched myself against him and pushed him to the floor. "I love you and I want to be with you, just say the words and I will be with you, just ask me Draco."

"Please stay with me tonight, stay with me forever."

"I'm your's" I said as he kissed me once more and passion flowed through our veins. I felt him reach under my shirt and lift it above my head. He kissed my stomach and the scars that I try so hard to hide. He feels my chest and undoes my bra.

I reach for his shirt and unbutton it. I can tell that he is scared. When i take his shirt off, I can tell why. "DRACO!!!" I scream. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!"

"Ross, let me explain. I had to. I had no choice, my father, and my mother. They would have died. If I refused he would have killed him." I could see a tear slip down his cheek. He looked at the dark mark on the inside of his forearm and then back at me. "You have to try to understand."

"Answer me this, would you, if you had the chance, would you undo it? Would you take it off your arm if you knew your family would survive?" I asked him. I looked him straight in the eye and he looked at me, I had a way of knowing when people were lying.

"Yes. I swear to it."

"Then kiss me, kiss me like you mean it." I smiled and then he kissed my lips roughly and I could feel his heart beating with mine. He gripped my body and kissed me in places that I have never been toughed before. I could tell what would happen next but I would have never believed it before now.

As all our clothes came off we spent the night in the room of requirement we came closer than I think anyone has ever come. He kissed my lips, stroked my body, and then he did it. He brought us as close as we could get. He inserted in penis into my vagina. I let out a whimper as he worked his magic. In and out, in and out, over and over. It hurt like hell but yet it felt so good. I was a virgin before tonight. "You seem experienced." I thought aloud.

"I'm not I've never done this before, I have always wanted to do it with someone special." He answered as he sucked my neck.

I screamed as he shoved every inch of himself into me. He had to be at least seven inches.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He jumped back with a scared look on his face.

"No Draco, you didn't hurt me, it just felt too good." I whimpered as I thrust myself on top of him and flipped him to the ground "My turn," I whispered in his ear as I took his dick and licked the tip.

"A little oral...Naughty, naughty." Draco smirked as I pressed him to my mouth. He cummed into my mouth and it made it worth while. It was warm and sweet, almost like his saliva. I could feel him squirm and gasp for breath, apparently I was as good to him as he was to me. There was a knock at the door that leaded to our secret sanctuary. I thought in my head, "We need clothes on us and now," and they appeared just in time before Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked into the room.

By the end of the night I was explaining my love for Draco to the guys. "Listen, I love him, he loves me and if you don't like it then, well, you'll have to deal with it."

"Ross, Draco is playing you, HE IS A DEATH EATER!!!" Harry tried to make me see his side.

"I have already told you Potter," Draco spat, "I am only on his side to protect my family."

"Alright then, choose Ross, your cousin, and your friends, or him." Ron laid out the choices.

"Ron, I don't think that's the best idea." Hermione tried to reason, "I'm sorry Ross, they found the note." she hurried.

"Herms, that's fine, they want to make me choose between them and love, then they weren't my real friends in the first place." I grasped Draco's hand, "Come on Baby, I can't stay in the same room with the people who hate me for who I love." I lead Draco out and grabbed my Nimbus Two Thousand and met Draco down in the great hall and then flew out with him to have some 'quality time'.