8. Magnetized ✨️

At the lunch time,

The girls rushed to Yedam and Junkyu before they could leave the classroom.

"Hey!" Said Yedam.

"You guys did your maths homework, right?" Asked Yunha.

"I didn't do mine. I didn't understand the maths. I was planning to ask my dad tonight." Exclaimed Yedam.

"I did...it, but I'm not sure if I did it right." said Junkyu, taking his notebook out of his bag.

"Hmmm. Let me check." Yunha said as she took the notebook from his hand.

She eyed the notebook and slightly smiled.
Junkyu pursed his lips in embarrassment.

"Wrong, I guess." He slowly said.

She nodded and gave the notebook back.

"It's okay. There's nothing wrong with having punishments." Said Yunjin.

"Let's go then." Said Yunha, and all of them left for lunch.

They went to the cafeteria and met Jihoon and Mashiho on the way.

They stood in line one by one.
Yunjin first then Yunha, Jihoon, Yedam, Mashiho and Junkyu. though later, the boys pushed Junkyu behind Yunha. With the boys' push, Junkyu slightly pushed Yunha holding her shoulders.

Yunha flinched and looked back. Junkyu quickly let go of his hands from her shoulders.

"Ouc.. I am sorry." Said Junkyu with an awkward smile.

She gave back a reassuring smile and looked at other boys.

"Ya'll stop pushing each other, okay?"

"Yess!" Mashiho said, and the others grinned.

The girls and boys were talking separately about different topics, though unintentionally, Junkyu's ears were all on the girls.

The boys were talking about some football match that happened a week ago while the girls were talking about some random things they saw in Instagram plus their crushes. Yunjin was bragging about her crush. Junkyu expected they would mention Yijin, and that happened right away.

"What about your Yijin oppa? You're not bragging about him today?" Yunjin asked.

Yunha shrugged her shoulder.

"Why?"asked Yunjin.

"Firstly, he's not my Yijin oppa, secondly when did I ever brag!?!" Replid Yunha.

"What? No! You brag like crazy! You go like Yijin oppa taught me this! Yijin oppa taught me that!"Exclaimed Yunjin.

"Whattt! Naur wayyy!" Said a sarcastic faced Yunha.

Yunjin gave her a side eye as she started filling her tray with food.

They got their food one by one and went to sit.

The lunch time passed with their little chit-chat about things they wanted
know about each other.

"I never expected I'd ever be friends with the popular girl." Mashiho said.

Yunha was chewing her food when she suddenly looked up to see everybody staring at her.

"Popular girl, who? Me?" She asked, pointing at herself in a sarcastic tone.

Yunjin rolled her eyes, and everybody started laughing.

"and the popular girl's friend too, of course."Yedam added.

" Yeah! You're actually more popular
in our class." said Jihoon.

Yunjin didn't realize anything but
then when she did, she widened her eyes and pointed at herself.