Kyoya's Birthday

(WARNING!!! THIS IS YAOI (boyxboy) AND THERE IS SMUT!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DONT READ THIS STORY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! For those of you that love/like yaoi fanfictions, please enjoy and make sure to like!)

Kyoya's POV:
I sighed heavily as I walked into the club room as I only had 2 hours of sleep the previous night. As I walked through the doors I was, welcomed with a surprise.

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYOYA!!!" Said the entire host club and club guests. I smiled a little as I walked up to the other hosts.

"Who planned this. Tamaki, was it you?" I asked looking at Tamaki. He nodded and smiled a giant smile.

"And tonight, the host club is going to a party to celebrate Kyoyas birthday!" The blonde said while swinging his arms in the air like a maniac. I sighed as I was already tired from last night but I needed this night.

*LE MAGICAL TIME SKIP*

3rd person POV:
The host club went to McCormick & Schmidt's for dinner, then went to a few bars and clubs. Honey had to restrain from the drinks so, Mori was keeping an eye on him. Haruhi drank some but not enough to get her drunk. Tamaki kept giving Kyoya shots and many different types of drinks to where he had gotten drunk. They stumbled out of the last club for the night. Mori and Honey escorted Haruhi back to her place while Tamaki had trouble getting Kyoya into the car.

Tamaki POV:
I think I made Kyoya drink to much durning the night because he couldn't even stand up straight and his words were slurred. I decided to take him to my house for the night. He leaned on me, arm around my shoulder. We walked through the door and up to my room.

"Ok you sleep on the couch and I'll sleep in my bed." I said Kyoya.

"Noooo..... I want to sleep in your bed tonight. I dun wanna be alone on tha couch. I wanna-" Kyoya then threw up on my couch, making me almost throw up myself. I called a maid to clean the mess and took Kyoya to my bathroom so he could shower. I laid out some clothes for him and let him be. I decided to take a shower in a different bathroom.

3rd POV:
When Tamaki got back to his room, Kyoya was laid out like a starfish on the bed.

"KYOYA!", Tamaki blushed ,"Please put on some clothes before you lie down!" Tamaki lifted Kyoya up and helped him put on boxers and sweats. Kyoya looked at Tamaki trying to clothe him and started to imagine some very lewd things. This made him member grow bigger and harder. Tamaki noticed this and fell backwards in surprise.

"You alright? What? You never seen an erection before?" Kyoya chuckled.
He had seen one but it was always his own. Not his friend's.

"Lets just go to sleep!" Tamaki got up to lie down in the bed, but was cut off by Kyoya's kiss. This shocked the blonde but he gradually fell into the kiss. Kyoya grabbed Tamaki's ass which made him gasp, giving Kyoya the opportunity to slip him tongue. His tongue explored every inch of Tamaki's mouth. The kiss got sloppier and more erotic. He slid his hand down tamaki's pants. Without breaking their make out session, Kyoya groped tamaki's half soft, half hard member which made Tamaki gasp and moan.

He moaned as his drunken friend took off his pants and boxers and stroked his member at a moderate pase, making the summisive male beg for more. Then Kyoya suddenly stopped. Tamaki look at him with a face full of pleasure. Kyoya had a devilish look in his eyes as he lifted Tamaki's chin. "Ready for a ride?"

Soooooo I may or may not have decided to update every chapter cause I thought they all sucked. Well I'll be updating one chapter a day and after thats all finished, I'll make a new chapter. Thx guys!
~Squids